News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-10-2007, 01:52 PM
lucky2win lucky2win is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 4
Default Can i send neteller funds to a non USA account?

My mother lives in england, can I have her open a account and send the money there?
Thanks
John
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-10-2007, 02:11 PM
MrMcGee MrMcGee is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 132
Default

Nope.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-10-2007, 02:48 PM
edmc edmc is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 409
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

Why not?

She isnt under US guidelines.

If John doesnt mind working under his mothers supervision.

I dont know your situation but for playing you can just send her money to her bank to deposit.

I cant see an issue other than you are going against the true morals of american society
__________________
Poker Blah blah blah

Blogroll Link Exchanges Welcome - Blogging Tips more so...
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-10-2007, 03:55 PM
CAZ's Avatar
CAZ CAZ is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 762
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmc
Why not?

She isnt under US guidelines.
*snip*
I cant see an issue other than you are going against the true morals of american society


Because HE( his account) is under "US guidelines". It would be nothing more than a peer to peer transfer ( the fact they are related is meaningless) which they have stopped specifically for the reason he wants to do it.
__________________
RakeKiller... its your money, get some back
Poker Rakeback Calculator
Are YOU a player?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-10-2007, 04:09 PM
edmc edmc is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 409
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

Ah right, the withdrawal issue. I was assuming it was for playing.

I've not really looked into the US rules (tooooo long).

So how does it work? Someone needs a merchant accout to trade with a US citizen?

If I was in the position I would consider paying advertizing to one of my non gambling sites through Neteller & receive the affiliate payments via another method.

Im no, expert but that seems above board & does not come under any gambling regulations
__________________
Poker Blah blah blah

Blogroll Link Exchanges Welcome - Blogging Tips more so...
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-10-2007, 07:09 PM
xpertadvice4u xpertadvice4u is offline
Longest Poster Ever
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 185
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmc
So how does it work? Someone needs a merchant accout to trade with a US citizen?

If I was in the position I would consider paying advertizing to one of my non gambling sites through Neteller & receive the affiliate payments via another method.

Im no, expert but that seems above board & does not come under any gambling regulations

Yeah, that's the point: a non-gambling merchant connection is needed outside of the US...so that reciprocal sales can be set up.

Nudge, Nudge, Wink, Wink, eh - edmc old chap!?

Fancy a bit of international commerce, mate?
__________________
Xpertadvice4u
(MYOB&STFOM)
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-10-2007, 08:12 PM
SmackDog SmackDog is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 308
Default

I thought lucky2win was trying to ask if he could send his NEteller funds to his Mother's Neteller account in England. If this is the question, then the answer is no.

Neteller has disabled US customers to do peer to peer transfers.

SmackDog
__________________
Vegas Poker 24/7 Leader Board - Earn points while playing in online poker tournaments and ring games at Vegas Poker 24/7! Win cash, prizes and free roll entries for finishing on our monthly leader boards!

Internet Poker Leagues
Online Poker Satellite Center

Smack Dog Poker Championship Series - FREE CASH added to our main events! Two chances to qualify each week for FREE!

PM me for link exchanges!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-10-2007, 11:20 PM
ucladave ucladave is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 166
Default

I would love it if someone outside the USA set up a non gaming neteller merchant account and sold off say $1000 prepaid Visa/ATM cards. At 3.5% per transaction, it's stiff...but there are hundreds of Americans that would gladly pay that plus a bit extra just to get their money out.

If anyone would like to do this, I say pretty please?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-11-2007, 12:16 AM
xpertadvice4u xpertadvice4u is offline
Longest Poster Ever
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 185
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucladave
I would love it if someone outside the USA set up a non gaming neteller merchant account and sold off say $1000 prepaid Visa/ATM cards. At 3.5% per transaction, it's stiff...but there are hundreds of Americans that would gladly pay that plus a bit extra just to get their money out.

If anyone would like to do this, I say pretty please?

My thinking, also.

However, we may be looking for something mythical.
Neteller says we can make such purchases, but they also say we can get checks.
I still would like just one verification of the existence of a non-gambling merchant account.

I did a search for merchant codes, and actually somebody from some sort of forum had put up a huge list of merchant codes and names of merchants...I just assumed they were all gambling related, but I do remember one that had "financial" in the name. They seemed mainly British.

Still, I wonder what is wrong with UCLADave's idea. What does it take to become a re-seller of prepaid Visa cards...(in GB they have UKash or something)? and what does it take to become a neteller merchant?

You do have to have had a pre-existing business, I do believe.
They obviously need to know if you can be trusted.
__________________
Xpertadvice4u
(MYOB&STFOM)
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-11-2007, 12:18 AM
Brandon Brandon is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: California
Posts: 1,317
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

Any US funds are frozen, so even if peer to peer was available it would not matter.
__________________
I Changed my MSN - Please add to your MSN Friends List.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Important Neteller Information I liked them too Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Cocktail Lounge 0 01-19-2007 05:06 AM
Breaking News - Neteller is Done in U.S. Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 16 01-17-2007 10:29 PM
New Neteller T&C's Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 10-02-2006 09:03 PM
Is this a new neteller scam? email i received? checked neteller and couldnt find info the27offsuit.com General Poker Affiliate Discussion 10 07-15-2006 12:26 PM
Ever had your heart stop? : Neteller account closed Kyle General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 06-12-2006 05:02 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:26 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0