Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-09-2007, 02:23 AM
poseidon poseidon is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 6
Default Expert Affiliate, please help me answer these questions

I don't know if my previous post went through...

Ok, I've been browsing through this forum for a couple days now. And there is a post about US resident affiliates cannot cash out their affiliate earning. Is this right?

From what I understand, the affiliate commission are paid to your real money account, and then you can cash out with checks sent to your home address, is that correct?


I also hear about Bank OF America doesn't accept money from online poker website. So, if I get a check from Fulltilt, can I deposit it to my Bank of America account?

Now, with the new regulations, there must be an effect on your affiliate earnings from US market. How bad is it? Are your earnings really hurt by the new regulations?

I'm planning to launch my website within a week, promoting either Fulltilt or Pokerstars. Which one do you suggest?

I also plan to target only the US market. Is it a stupid thing to do right now?

Should I go after European and Australian market, instead of US market? Or do you suggest to just roll it worldwide and see what sticks?

I know they're lots of questions, but please, I need help and I think this is the best place to seek help.

Thank you very much in advance and have a great day
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Questions from a new affiliate kalpaha New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 4 12-25-2006 10:37 AM
2 Affiliate Questions Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 04-05-2006 10:47 AM
Answer The Hard Questions Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 01-05-2006 07:46 AM
Interview questions for affiliate managers Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 07-13-2005 09:17 PM
partypoker not paying this affiliate pittsburg123 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 03-05-2005 04:58 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:20 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0