News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-02-2007, 10:19 AM
ucladave ucladave is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 167
Default Neteller - business as usual outside the USA?

I know the USA folks are dead in the water right now, but is everything operating normally for users of other countries? Specifically...

1) Checks requested after Jan 17th have been processed and paid out?
2) Neteller ATM card still active?
3) Do poker/gambling sites still take neteller for users outside the USA?

If all these things are going smoothly, I think we can rest a little easier about our monies stuck in purgatory. So what's the scoop? (keeping fingers crossed)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-02-2007, 10:58 AM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 893
Default

Also, are all cash-out methods thru Neteller for other countries (e.g. Canada) processing smoothly? Any delays?

What about Peer-to-Peer transfers and transfers to poker sites?

I just want to make sure when my Aff. revenues come in this month, I can get them out just fine. I am in Canada.

Thanks for any info anyone has.


And let's pray for our US FRIENDS! Stupid US govt.
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-02-2007, 11:27 AM
Zilla Zilla is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 71
Default

In terms of depositing into Poker sites via neteller - yes this is working fine for me (in the UK)

I haven't tried a withdrawal from Neteller to my bank a/c since all the trouble started, but I will attempting one next week, so not sure if it will be as delayed as you guys are experiencing - I suspect it will due to the sheer volume of withdrawal requests neteller are processing (or not processing as the case may be!)
__________________
Internet Poker Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-02-2007, 11:33 AM
AceHigh AceHigh is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 87
Default

Everything seems to be working just like before...Dont know about the neteller card though...havent used that one in a while ( fees are killing me)
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-02-2007, 11:44 AM
PokerMaster PokerMaster is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 595
Send a message via AIM to PokerMaster
Default

1) Checks requested after Jan 17th have been processed and paid out?
Don't know but my wire went through as usual
2) Neteller ATM card still active? Yes
3) Do poker/gambling sites still take neteller for users outside the USA? Yes
__________________
Poker Bonuses
Party Bingo Bonus Code
Top 10 Bingo
Titan Poker Bonus Code
Casino Bonuses

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-02-2007, 01:20 PM
Dave Dave is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 367
Default

I deposited from Neteller to my bank account 2 days ago Corpfan.

Worked fine with no delays.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-03-2007, 02:35 PM
ozim ozim is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 170
Default

I had a huge delay with my wire transfer withdrawal in Poland. I was getting scared, especially since their support is almoast unavailable while dealing with US problems, but in the end I got the money. I'm not going to keep any money in my Neteller account however as I believe things may go really wrong for that company soon.
__________________
www.Poker24.pl - Poland's Top Poker Site
www.poker24.pl/eng - exchange links with me
second life F1
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-03-2007, 03:09 PM
DealerDan's Avatar
DealerDan DealerDan is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 198
Send a message via AIM to DealerDan
Default

(Canada) ATM Card worked fine yesterday, made a withdrawal to it around 9am, and then withdrew the cash about noon. Deposited at a poker site two days ago. My Neteller account was actually closed yesterday afternoon sometime and I wasn't told the reason, but they just wanted me to send ID to get it reopened.
__________________
Dealer Dan
Owner of the Dealer Dan Gaming Network. Read my article on how to Target and Profit from Freeroll Whores! Also free mentoring to new affiliates; PM me for details. Be sure to check out the Poker Affiliate Bible
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Important Neteller Information I liked them too Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Cocktail Lounge 0 01-19-2007 05:06 AM
Breaking News - Neteller is Done in U.S. Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 16 01-17-2007 10:29 PM
Business as usual say Neteller SharkScope General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 10-04-2006 04:14 AM
New Neteller T&C's Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 10-02-2006 09:03 PM
Is this a new neteller scam? email i received? checked neteller and couldnt find info the27offsuit.com General Poker Affiliate Discussion 10 07-15-2006 12:26 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:38 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0