Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   General Poker Affiliate Discussion (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/general-poker-affiliate-discussion/)
-   -   Neteller - business as usual outside the USA? (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/general-poker-affiliate-discussion/8650-neteller-business-usual-outside-usa.html)

ucladave 02-02-2007 10:19 AM

Neteller - business as usual outside the USA?
 
I know the USA folks are dead in the water right now, but is everything operating normally for users of other countries? Specifically...

1) Checks requested after Jan 17th have been processed and paid out?
2) Neteller ATM card still active?
3) Do poker/gambling sites still take neteller for users outside the USA?

If all these things are going smoothly, I think we can rest a little easier about our monies stuck in purgatory. So what's the scoop? (keeping fingers crossed)

corpfan1 02-02-2007 10:58 AM

Also, are all cash-out methods thru Neteller for other countries (e.g. Canada) processing smoothly? Any delays?

What about Peer-to-Peer transfers and transfers to poker sites?

I just want to make sure when my Aff. revenues come in this month, I can get them out just fine. I am in Canada.

Thanks for any info anyone has.


And let's pray for our US FRIENDS! Stupid US govt.

Zilla 02-02-2007 11:27 AM

In terms of depositing into Poker sites via neteller - yes this is working fine for me (in the UK)

I haven't tried a withdrawal from Neteller to my bank a/c since all the trouble started, but I will attempting one next week, so not sure if it will be as delayed as you guys are experiencing - I suspect it will due to the sheer volume of withdrawal requests neteller are processing (or not processing as the case may be!)

AceHigh 02-02-2007 11:33 AM

Everything seems to be working just like before...Dont know about the neteller card though...havent used that one in a while ( fees are killing me)

PokerMaster 02-02-2007 11:44 AM

1) Checks requested after Jan 17th have been processed and paid out?
Don't know but my wire went through as usual
2) Neteller ATM card still active? Yes
3) Do poker/gambling sites still take neteller for users outside the USA? Yes

Dave 02-02-2007 01:20 PM

I deposited from Neteller to my bank account 2 days ago Corpfan.

Worked fine with no delays.

ozim 02-03-2007 02:35 PM

I had a huge delay with my wire transfer withdrawal in Poland. I was getting scared, especially since their support is almoast unavailable while dealing with US problems, but in the end I got the money. I'm not going to keep any money in my Neteller account however as I believe things may go really wrong for that company soon.

DealerDan 02-03-2007 03:09 PM

(Canada) ATM Card worked fine yesterday, made a withdrawal to it around 9am, and then withdrew the cash about noon. Deposited at a poker site two days ago. My Neteller account was actually closed yesterday afternoon sometime and I wasn't told the reason, but they just wanted me to send ID to get it reopened.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0