News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-08-2007, 06:56 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 907
Question Absolute Poker/UB American Express Gift Card

Today I received a $25 American Express gift card in the mail from UB/Absolute Poker.

Does anyone know any more about this? Is this in response to the US ban? It says it is reloadable and has a typical American Express number on it and a 1-800 number to activate it.

It says it can not be used at an ATM and can not be used towards car rentals, hotels, or travel...as well as gas purchases.

Very interesting to see the least.


Also, it says on the back, US USE ONLY. And I live in Canada...lol. It says it has no expiry date.

Has anyone else received one of these? It was in a Christmas Card/Holiday Card from Absolute/UB and was sent from New York.
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-08-2007, 07:25 PM
the27offsuit.com the27offsuit.com is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 969
Default

Think it was a christmas gift , got one from them for starbucks
__________________
Poker Players are your from the USA ,Find out what Poker Rooms Allow US Players , or come by and see what sites are running 2007 Wsop Satellites. Maybe poker is not your game so come see what Casinos Allow US Players. Not a Player but like to talk gambling , then come visit our Poker Forum.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-08-2007, 11:49 PM
GoodKarmaKid's Avatar
GoodKarmaKid GoodKarmaKid is offline
Poker Player & Promoter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bocas Del Toro, Panama
Posts: 308
Send a message via Yahoo to GoodKarmaKid Send a message via Skype™ to GoodKarmaKid
Default

I got the starbucks version also, I thought it was a nice gesture.

Jason
__________________
Promote Poker | Poker Blog - "I'm Not Lucky, I have Good Karma!"

Custom Embroidered Shirts & Hats | Roboform - Password Manager

"Money can't buy happiness, but neither can poverty." Leo Rosten (1908- )
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-09-2007, 08:04 AM
pokernut pokernut is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 133
Default

yep a Christmas Gift, got the Starbucks card too. last Year Party gave out ipods with Bose Speakers... this year Nada, nothing. I guess they are happy to have their doors open.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-09-2007, 01:27 PM
ClarkePromotions ClarkePromotions is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
Posts: 322
Default

I got a $900 TAG Heuer watch and a Microsoft Zune from AbsolutePoker / UltimateBet . I expected nothing and was absolutely thrilled, both of these brands are now getting more exposure from me than ever!
__________________
I'd describe my SEO hat as a darkish gray...
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-09-2007, 05:20 PM
Beanie Beanie is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 291
Send a message via AIM to Beanie Send a message via MSN to Beanie
Default

damn, I thought I was special. Certainly felt good. Previous to that I had never recieved anything from anyone ever.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rakeback CAP at Prima/Microgaming - Royal Card Club royalprofitsmad RoyalCardRoom.com & RoyalCardClub.com 0 11-24-2006 08:27 PM
New Neteller T&C's Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 10-02-2006 09:03 PM
$20 Circuit City Gift Card for $1 indieangler The Spam Forum 0 02-24-2006 08:58 AM
Win on the Paradise Gift Tree Stephen ParadisePoker.com - Paradise Affiliates 2 12-16-2005 02:20 PM
Card Player Rep sooners83 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 04-21-2005 08:55 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:13 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0