Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   General Poker Affiliate Discussion (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/general-poker-affiliate-discussion/)
-   -   Absolute Poker/UB American Express Gift Card (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/general-poker-affiliate-discussion/8242-absolute-poker-ub-american-express-gift-card.html)

corpfan1 01-08-2007 06:56 PM

Absolute Poker/UB American Express Gift Card
 
Today I received a $25 American Express gift card in the mail from UB/Absolute Poker.

Does anyone know any more about this? Is this in response to the US ban? It says it is reloadable and has a typical American Express number on it and a 1-800 number to activate it.

It says it can not be used at an ATM and can not be used towards car rentals, hotels, or travel...as well as gas purchases.

Very interesting to see the least.


Also, it says on the back, US USE ONLY. And I live in Canada...lol. It says it has no expiry date.

Has anyone else received one of these? It was in a Christmas Card/Holiday Card from Absolute/UB and was sent from New York.

the27offsuit.com 01-08-2007 07:25 PM

Think it was a christmas gift , got one from them for starbucks

GoodKarmaKid 01-08-2007 11:49 PM

I got the starbucks version also, I thought it was a nice gesture.

Jason

pokernut 01-09-2007 08:04 AM

yep a Christmas Gift, got the Starbucks card too. last Year Party gave out ipods with Bose Speakers... this year Nada, nothing. I guess they are happy to have their doors open.

ClarkePromotions 01-09-2007 01:27 PM

I got a $900 TAG Heuer watch and a Microsoft Zune from AbsolutePoker / UltimateBet :eek:. I expected nothing and was absolutely thrilled, both of these brands are now getting more exposure from me than ever!

Beanie 01-09-2007 05:20 PM

damn, I thought I was special. Certainly felt good. Previous to that I had never recieved anything from anyone ever.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0