Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-28-2006, 11:36 AM
Beanie Beanie is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 436
Send a message via AIM to Beanie Send a message via MSN to Beanie
Default Websites for sale?

I looked in the websites for sale section but it was relatively inactive. Is there another place that people typically go. At this point I am just inquiring but I am looking to ad some good quality sites to a new network.

Anyone have any thoughts on how I would research?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-28-2006, 11:38 AM
SunPoker.com's Avatar
SunPoker.com SunPoker.com is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 612
Default

There is also a rather large section at CAP with gaming sites for sale.

Also, check out the sitepoint.com forums which are always buzzing with sites.

Mark
__________________
SunPoker.com
Focalclick Affiliate Program
---
$1,000 Bonus Monthly
$10K Freeroll Monthly
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-28-2006, 11:42 AM
freydaddy's Avatar
freydaddy freydaddy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toledo,Ohio
Posts: 621
Send a message via AIM to freydaddy Send a message via MSN to freydaddy Send a message via Yahoo to freydaddy Send a message via Skype™ to freydaddy
Default

I am selling www.pokerbonusworks.com if interested PM me with a reasonable offer, im really in no hurry to sell it, but if the right price is offered i will! The site is indexed in google yahoo and has about 450+ backlinks, I am in the middle of updating all the individual bonus code pages which should be done today!
__________________
Complete Website Designs
Custom Banner Designs

Contact Me:
MSN:
AOL: freydaddy08
Yahoo: freydaddy08
Skype: freydaddy
By Email:



Eric
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-28-2006, 04:32 PM
Beanie Beanie is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 436
Send a message via AIM to Beanie Send a message via MSN to Beanie
Default

While I appreciate the offer I literally have no idea on any of this stuff. My business has been all network marketing, recently I had a meeting and while I had heard much of this it re-peaked my interest.

I honestly have no idea what backlinking and front linking and all are. From what I have seen though there really aren't a lot of good web pages being built. I certainly could see some value in hiring a web designer on staff.

If you guys have any links or anything to get me up to speed I really would appreciate the help. You would be surprised how little I know.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-28-2006, 07:27 PM
river_flush river_flush is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 6
Default

site point is solid solid
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-28-2006, 07:56 PM
AceHigh Pino's Avatar
AceHigh Pino AceHigh Pino is offline
The Constant Learner
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 486
Send a message via AIM to AceHigh Pino Send a message via MSN to AceHigh Pino Send a message via Yahoo to AceHigh Pino
Default

Digital Point and CAP
__________________
  • Casino Arizona Poker Tournaments
  • Arizona Poker Forums
-- Affordable Advertising Solutions --
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-31-2006, 05:45 AM
doolally doolally is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Scotland
Posts: 15
Default

You occassionally see sites relating to this industry at dnforum.com as well.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Websites for Sale pokermac The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 01-21-2007 10:29 PM
Content-Rich Websites For Sale – Ready To Profit Cashmirrors The Poker Affiliate Exchange 5 01-13-2007 02:13 AM
Build Affiliate Websites xpertadvice4u New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 11 10-13-2006 09:49 PM
Turnkey PR3 & PR2 Websites For Sale Cashmirrors The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 08-04-2006 10:10 PM
Websites For Sale freydaddy The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 06-14-2006 10:09 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:13 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0