News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-27-2006, 06:12 PM
Wild Willy Wild Willy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 54
Send a message via ICQ to Wild Willy Send a message via Yahoo to Wild Willy
Default Anyone else using Sportsbook Poker?

Hi,

I am promoting sports book poker's 100k freeroll. I started to promote them about a month ago but dropped them until they got their cash games going. At time they appeard to be in pre-launch and only offering freerolls.

I stopped by their site today to see what was up and seen they have cash games going. The last time I promoted them I did real good with signups. No conversions as of yet but I got 31 signups in a few days.

I can't remember if it was this board or not but there was some hoopla about sportsbook and paradise poker. Whatever it was I look at this as a good opportunity to promote a fairly new online poker room with a well established gaming company.

Is there anyone else promoting them? I haven't seen to much on here about their program. If your not already an affiliate here is my plug for you sign up with my sub affiliate link. Sportsbook.com Affiliates

If you are promoting them are you getting signups? I've been looking for a manager. Does anyone have a contact email other then the affiliates@ ??
Any information on special programs for webmasters? I been searching their site and found very little to deal with poker. I assume that is because they are still gearing up.

In general I am just looking for information from other webmasters that may be using them.

Thanks
Will

__________________
http://www.thechipleaders.com
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-28-2006, 03:44 PM
Stephen Stephen is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 490
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Willy
Hi,

I am promoting sports book poker's 100k freeroll. I started to promote them about a month ago but dropped them until they got their cash games going. At time they appeard to be in pre-launch and only offering freerolls.

I stopped by their site today to see what was up and seen they have cash games going. The last time I promoted them I did real good with signups. No conversions as of yet but I got 31 signups in a few days.

I can't remember if it was this board or not but there was some hoopla about sportsbook and paradise poker. Whatever it was I look at this as a good opportunity to promote a fairly new online poker room with a well established gaming company.

Is there anyone else promoting them? I haven't seen to much on here about their program. If your not already an affiliate here is my plug for you sign up with my sub affiliate link. Sportsbook.com Affiliates

If you are promoting them are you getting signups? I've been looking for a manager. Does anyone have a contact email other then the affiliates@ ??
Any information on special programs for webmasters? I been searching their site and found very little to deal with poker. I assume that is because they are still gearing up.

In general I am just looking for information from other webmasters that may be using them.

Thanks
Will


Hi all

Sportsbook is in the midst of launching a new affiliate program, which is due to go live within the next few weeks. The Christmas and New Year's breaks have simply delayed this from happening.

The poker will be an exciting opportunity for all.

Stephen
__________________
Stephen Freund
Affiliate Manager
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-28-2006, 05:11 PM
river_flush river_flush is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 6
Default

ummmmmmmm....

do you really believe in $100,000 freeroll lol

I really Don't really like Sportsbook , they stole all my clients
for recurrings with some ridiculous terms, AKA Sportingbet PLC. That was awhile back then...using Worldgaming system which is in debt!!!!!!!!!!

http://casinoaffiliatefrauds.com/Cas...liate_21.shtml

Be Aware!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-28-2006, 07:30 PM
Stephen Stephen is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 490
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by river_flush
ummmmmmmm....

do you really believe in $100,000 freeroll lol

I really Don't really like Sportsbook , they stole all my clients
for recurrings with some ridiculous terms, AKA Sportingbet PLC. That was awhile back then...using Worldgaming system which is in debt!!!!!!!!!!

http://casinoaffiliatefrauds.com/Cas...liate_21.shtml

Be Aware!

River_flush, there are some massive statements in that page - but absolutely no information. In any event, our testing of the new system starts at the end of the next week, and it should be a great opportunity to promote a new room with a lot of potential.

If you have a specific complaint you are welcome to get in touch with me directly.

Best regards, Stephen
__________________
Stephen Freund
Affiliate Manager
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article on the Poker Ban you can use on your sites Zilla The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 10-11-2006 02:39 AM
Free content - Poker Profiles Kyle The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-27-2006 10:10 AM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 03:19 PM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 10:13 PM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 10:18 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:04 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0