Damn you guys spoiled my fun. Yes Edward is the new director of affiliates and him and I have been speaking about the upcoming program changes. It is my belief that PokerStars can become one of the elite poker affiliate programs with him at the helm.
There are going to be some very exciting changes in store in 2007 which PPP eluded to. I am going to be interviewing Edward tommorow, so if you have any questions post them here and I will get them in.
Also he is very keen on working with PAW on our Integrated Affiliate Backend as he sees the tremendous value in it for PokerStars as well as the affiliates. So if you haven't signed up yet, there has never been a better time.
There are some very exciting things coming that unfortunately I cannot discuss, but I can tell you that many of you who are not promoting PokerStars right now will be doing so in the coming months.......if you're not you will be nuts.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained
"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
|