General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
Well so far it's not illegal to host a gambling related site on a US host but nobody knows what well happen.
Since we are not lawyers or anything I don't think anyone will give you direct advice about whether to host a site in the US or not. Some here do not hosts sites in the US even though they are US residents. Just a matter of choice really.
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
"You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan over here? "
As far as I know the only thing that is actually illegal (at least in my state) is the way payments are processed) Iv'e never seen an actual law prohibiting the promotion of online poker via the web!