News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-05-2006, 08:24 AM
thecortster thecortster is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 23
Default ActionGold re-opening to US Market

Here's the e-mail I got:


Quote:
Hello;

We're glad to inform to all of our affiliates and players that on friday Dec. 1st we officially re-opened our US market operations.

Now that a lot of companies are rejecting US affiliates and players, we are offering great variety of promotions and opportunities
for our customers in order to highly improve their profits. Also; don't forget to check our new US WELCOME banners, specially
created for this occasion.

Please feel free to contact us for any inquire or suggestion; we'll be more than glad to assist you.

Welcome aboard again to all US affiliates and players!

Looking forward to hear about you;

Fred Umana
Affiliate Manager
ActionGold.com
[email protected]
Does anyone promote them actively?
__________________
thecortster's Poker Blog
German Poker Portal
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-05-2006, 10:24 AM
kaus kaus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 168
Default

I am working on it, I have had a few clicks and a couple download however they had accounts previously and had forgotten about it. They do offer some great tournaments for small buyins. I mainly am focusing on the other varients they offer like the Pan tournies and Big2 for those who play games other than your regular poker.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-05-2006, 11:08 AM
freydaddy's Avatar
freydaddy freydaddy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toledo,Ohio
Posts: 476
Send a message via MSN to freydaddy Send a message via Skype™ to freydaddy
Default

ya know this is what is going to piss me off! I used to promote tiger gaming, they never did all that great for me, so when they left the US market i took them off my sites, now they re enter the US market, i dont think i will put them back on, its just not worth all the moving around of putting them back on.
__________________
Online Poker Rooms | Rakeback Poker
MySpace Page | MySpace Blog | MySpace Groups
Eric
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-05-2006, 01:24 PM
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Southern California
Posts: 705
Default

I was thinking the same thing. I took all Action Poker links down and now they re-join. It would be one thing if they were a big converter but they never where.

Might try a banner or 2 just to see. Not like US residents are having any trouble finding sites with Stars and FTP in the market.
__________________
Just waiting for my next big idea...
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-05-2006, 05:33 PM
ActionGold's Avatar
ActionGold ActionGold is offline
ProMan
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 28
Exclamation

Guys, I'm deeply concerned about your comments, specially been in charge of the Affiliate Program.

Probably you might had experience some problems in the past due to the fact that at that time there was a temporarily Affiliate Coordinator.

Now, the company is going through several changes that believe me, are improving a lot the quality of our service. I can guarantee you, nobody will be left behind, and besides, we're coming stronger and with a lot of new things in process.

Please feel free to touch base with me, I'll be more than happy to personally assist you and do whatever is needed in order to improve everybodie's incomings.

Looking forward to hear from all of you;

Sincerely;
__________________
Fred Umana
Affiliate Manager ActionGold.com

The tools you need to make the money you want!
Click this link to become an ActionGold affiliate NOW!
http://www.actiongold.com/affiliate/join.php?pid=2790
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-05-2006, 06:06 PM
Poker Coach Poker Coach is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 38
Default Tiger Gaming

Hey Guys,

I actively promote Tiger Gaming and have had good success with them. I can honestly say that Fred is one of the better affiliate managers in the industry. I would certainly recommend Action Gold and their brands.

Cheers!!!

Roy

http://www.rakesecret.com
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-05-2006, 06:21 PM
kaus kaus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 168
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poker Coach
Hey Guys,

I actively promote Tiger Gaming and have had good success with them. I can honestly say that Fred is one of the better affiliate managers in the industry. I would certainly recommend Action Gold and their brands.

Cheers!!!

Roy

I can agree with Roy 100% on this Fred has been outstanding. Any emails I have sent he has responded literally within 20 min. He takes our opinons and suggestions seriously and is willing to help. I put a request in today for something and he was working on it asap. I almost pulled my affiliate because of the last rep never responding to my emails and as soon as Fred tool over he wanted to know why I was frustrated and what he could do to change the situation. Give him some time he will do for everyone here

Cheryle
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Party looking to re-enter the US market? tomt General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 10-16-2006 08:46 AM
How to specificaly market to a region/country? SmackDog General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 10-09-2006 10:31 PM
This one is brand new on the market - free $50 Pokers911 The Spam Forum 0 09-24-2006 05:25 PM
Niche market Chriscoop General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 02-08-2006 03:09 PM
Sportingbet Q1 results mean Party losing market sh Stephen General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 12-04-2005 05:06 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:07 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0