General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
Ok I came across this new advertising network which is setup similar to adsense or YPN but it's free. Basically you display it on your site and you can have your ads in the network to be displayed on others sites.
It doesn't cost anything and it doesn't pay anything but its good for people looking to get more exposure like me.
I have the ads in the footer of my site if you want to see what they look like but I'm betting there aren't many poker sites (inventory) yet and hoping you guys might give it a shot.
But anywheres here is the place: http://www.adgridwork.com/index.php
I've had it up for maybe 24 hours and have had 400 some impressions with a few clicks. Not a lot but anything helps.
If you are wanting to do something like that, check out http://www.pokeradnetwork.com/ you can eran commisions on PAN and its basically the same concept, i used them in the past, they are easy to work with and answer questions fairly fast!
__________________
Toxic Poker - For Sale
MySpace Page - Got a Myspace Page How? About An Add!!!