News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-01-2006, 03:13 PM
psmoney psmoney is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 393
Default Which Room's/programs to promote?

I finally got my new website psstakes.com launched, and now I am having trouble deciding which rooms or software's to promote. I am already averaging over 450 uniqes a day but cannot decide what to promote other than the obvious pokerstars, full tilt, and doyles room since they are integrated into my software. I would greatly appreciate if you guys had any recommendations.
__________________
#1 exchange for PokerStars T$ and W$
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-01-2006, 03:21 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,066
Default

Do you need US accepted sites? If so then you missed absolute, ultimatebet, bodog, poker.com. That pretty much completes the list of the top sites with the ones you mentioned.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-01-2006, 03:21 PM
SunPoker.com's Avatar
SunPoker.com SunPoker.com is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Caribbean
Posts: 398
Default

Are you looking for only poker rooms that accept US players?

Mark
__________________
Focalclick
Sunpoker.com - 100 WSOP packages now available - OneSickPromo - $1000 CPA offers.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-01-2006, 03:49 PM
psmoney psmoney is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 393
Default

I would prefer websites that accept US players because the majority of my traffic is US players.
__________________
#1 exchange for PokerStars T$ and W$
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-02-2006, 01:16 PM
Wild Willy Wild Willy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 52
Send a message via ICQ to Wild Willy Send a message via Yahoo to Wild Willy
Default Rooms I Promote

I promote these sites and they all accept us players.

Full Tilt Poker
Poker.com
Absolute Poker
Poker Host
Cake Poker

Each One has their qualities. Right now Full Tilt has their online championship events with finale being million dollar tournament, Aussie Millions, $350K Gurantee and a host of other high gurantees.

Poker is also running some aussie events and always having big money tournaments.

Absolute same thing with big kick right now being 100.000 weekly tourney.

Poker Host has something a little more unique. Their doing a 100k freeroll for ANY players even ones that have not deposited. They have satellites every couple days until they finale. I think it's a great promotion as there will only be 800 players in final round and 700 get paid.

Cake Poker I have not gone into only because of not having the time.

If ya want to check out what I am doing (which hope is right things) for promotion feel free to visit my site The Chip Leaders Forum.

If you decide to sign up for any of these sites based on what I have written here. Please sign up from one links below so I may earn credit

BUT I'd still like to hear from some other people who are using poker rooms that allow us players.

Thanks
Willy
__________________
http://www.thechipleaders.com
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-02-2006, 07:31 PM
edmc edmc is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 334
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

PS, I like the look of your site but I think you could exploit a big share in non-US market if your site takes off. On TV yesterday 1 million in the UK alone average £1000 a year on online gambling. Canada & australia have a decent share. What if they arrest u for setting up a site similar to a numbers racket? Dunno but I'll look in on ur website & im sure I have a flutter on some players some time & reccomend the site to others
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-02-2006, 08:48 PM
edmc edmc is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 334
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

sent u a little traffic. Non american. Point is dont rely on an iffy market every1 is grasping for

Last edited by edmc : 11-02-2006 at 08:56 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-02-2006, 09:56 PM
psmoney psmoney is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 393
Default

I would love to get more non american traffic, but unfortunately I am not too sure on how to do this.
__________________
#1 exchange for PokerStars T$ and W$
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-03-2006, 12:52 AM
royalprofitsmad royalprofitsmad is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 30
Default

hey psmoney you may be interested in Royal Card Room because it targets European players instead of US players. If you would like anymore information please visit www.royalcardroom.com or you can email me at
__________________
Warm Regards,
Nathan



Operations Manager

Email:


MSN:


Skype: natnuch1





Royal Profits … Be treated like Royalty

Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-07-2006, 08:42 PM
royalprofitsmad royalprofitsmad is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 30
Default

You may be interested in Royal Card Club (Prima Network) which accepts most US states and Royal Card Room (B2B Network).

I noticed you have a forum; we could host a league for your members. If you are interested and would like more information please email me at
__________________
Warm Regards,
Nathan



Operations Manager

Email:


MSN:


Skype: natnuch1





Royal Profits … Be treated like Royalty

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New pokersite to promote - Be the first in your area. qasper The Spam Forum 5 07-02-2006 11:32 PM
The best lotto club and a forum to promote LottomagicZ1212 The Spam Forum 0 06-09-2006 10:45 AM
What drives you to promote new sites? Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 05-09-2006 11:22 AM
Promote Tools & Casinos? totalnet SuperPokerAffiliates.com 3 04-17-2006 08:41 AM
Who would you like to promote? Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 11-15-2005 07:36 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:39 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0