Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

View Poll Results: What is your favorite Blogging Software?
Blogger 1 9.09%
WordPress 5 45.45%
Moveable Type 1 9.09%
Live Journal 1 9.09%
TypePad 0 0%
Manilla Blog 0 0%
Other 3 27.27%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-28-2006, 08:40 PM
GoodKarmaKid's Avatar
GoodKarmaKid GoodKarmaKid is offline
Poker Player & Promoter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bocas Del Toro, Panama
Posts: 331
Send a message via Yahoo to GoodKarmaKid Send a message via Skype™ to GoodKarmaKid
Default What is your favorite Blogging Software?

I've been using blogger periodically for a while but I was considering trying out something different for a future project.

Just curious what everyones favorites are? Why you like it? Did I leave any good ones off the list?


Jason
__________________
Promote Poker | Poker Blog - "I'm Not Lucky, I have Good Karma!"

"Money can't buy happiness, but neither can poverty." Leo Rosten (1908- )
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-28-2006, 08:49 PM
chern900 chern900 is offline
Rock Solid.
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 58
Send a message via MSN to chern900
Default

Im currently using wordpress. The only thing I dislike about it is the themes. They all have weird logos and the creators names everywhere. Wordpress does have a wide selection but some of the fonts are messed up. Otherwise I think its the best one out there.
__________________
Cherns Gambling Blunders Blog, The Ups And Downs Of Gambling. 100% Funny.

BankrollBoost Want The Best Poker Resource Out There?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-28-2006, 09:35 PM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,576
Default

Its unanimous! Chern, I disagree about the themes. You can always have one custom made, and I feel that mine are quite clean. I also like how you can make WP into a website.
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-29-2006, 10:11 AM
RichTheJerk RichTheJerk is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 44
Default bBlog

I am no expert by far, so not sure if my vote should count. I do not have any experience with any Blogging Program, but Wordpress was not for me. tried to set it up on my own site, but couldn't figure it out (must be a dummy) and I didn't want a "mysite.wordpress.com" address.

I currently use bBlog.... I can edit it on my own site, has a various supply of templates, and allows comments by others.

RichTheJerk
__________________
STOP! Don't Buy Another E-Book Ever Again! Beat the Gurus at their own Game!

Don't Pay Full Price for Clickbank Products! The Free Report is here!


Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Poker League Software Updates J S PokerLeagueSoftware.com 2 11-30-2007 10:27 AM
Affiliate Business Management Software / Custom PHP & Site Development ArthurD Websites & Domains For Sale 9 04-17-2007 05:43 PM
poker odds software Wild Willy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 11-28-2006 08:53 PM
Statistical Tracking and direct odds software? hoursurfing General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 07-14-2006 11:20 PM
Best Forum Software GoodKarmaKid General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 12-01-2005 08:22 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:40 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0