Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-07-2006, 03:24 PM
Wild Willy Wild Willy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 55
Send a message via ICQ to Wild Willy Send a message via Yahoo to Wild Willy
Default poker odds software

Hi,

I am looking for a poker odds sofware to promote. I am not interested in some program that offers a free copy if the person signs up for a poker room.

IE I seen super poker affiliates on here and checked out their software only to find out that someone can get it free if they sign up for a poker room that they're an affiliate and earn the money.

Why would I want to advertise a software program that the site itself is giving it away free if the player signs up for the site they are promoting.

Sorry guys but I tend to bitch a LOT lol . I am rather new to this board but have been involved with internet and affiliate programs for nearly a decade. I hope to become very involved on this site.

So I am still looking for software for poker players that ONLY sell the software and not hook MYYYYY traffic into their affiliation.

Thanks
Wild Willy
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-07-2006, 03:43 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,263
Default

I've been looking for something like this as well where copies are not given for free.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-28-2006, 05:44 PM
Wild Willy Wild Willy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 55
Send a message via ICQ to Wild Willy Send a message via Yahoo to Wild Willy
Default

still looking for some software

Anyone make a suggestion?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-28-2006, 08:47 PM
SharkScope SharkScope is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 62
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Willy
Why would I want to advertise a software program that the site itself is giving it away free if the player signs up for the site they are promoting.
Because the player is far more likely to sign up to a room if they have the incentive of the free software and because you get paid a very nice chunk of the CPA in return. Don't knock it till you've tried it, the odds calculators are huge earners for me.

Steve
__________________
SharkScope.com
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-28-2006, 08:53 PM
psmoney psmoney is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 442
Default

I promoted sng shark for a month until party killed their US market and I had some where around 20 sales/sign ups. I agree with sharkscope that people are much more likely to sign up for a room with an incentive like getting a free odds calculator which in return makes it a great product for you to advertise.

I would recommend advertising one of the texas calculatem products since sng shark still has their free software for party sign ups. Texas Calculatem uses Absolute Poker.
__________________
#1 exchange for PokerStars T$ and W$

Online Staking Community
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article on the Poker Ban you can use on your sites Zilla The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 10-15-2007 04:00 AM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 04:19 PM
Party Poker New Software... adioking General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 07-15-2005 02:31 PM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 11:13 PM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 11:18 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:07 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0