Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-18-2005, 09:35 PM
Ezekiel Ezekiel is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 86
Default

thank you for the initial feedback on my site scorechips. I took out my flash intro, updated my **** tags, and added a lot more content.

If you guys could take a look at it and give me some more advice and feedback, it would be greatly appreciated. I want to stray away from just random poker news, and more towards getting new people interested in playing online poker for money.

If someone would write me a real good catchy article for that, I could pay you for your services. Also should I add noble poker and ultimate bet to my list? I'm going to make a "Reviews" tab with pictures of the layout, etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am very good at marketing and getting people to my site, but I am missing out on "hooking" them in. I have been averaging 300 unique visitors per day, just from word of mouth advertising.

If someone would take me under thier wing and help me on a one on one basis, I could exchange information on increasing your site traffic by 300-500 unique visitors per day.

Thank you,
Ezekiel

Scorechips Check out my site and give me a review please. Thank you.
__________________
Hi pls.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-18-2005, 11:16 PM
ClarkePromotions ClarkePromotions is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
Posts: 366
Default

You have the exact same words and phrases multiple times in your **** tags - I'm pretty sure that is going to get you penalized by search engines. Also, you have so many terms in your **** tags your going to have a low listing for all of them... its usually better to have a higher listing for fewer of them!
__________________
I'd describe my SEO hat as a darkish gray...
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Google SEO Questions edmc Search Engine Optimization 1 09-23-2007 01:10 AM
Question about the poker ban & new site? boarderman23 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 11-08-2006 09:35 PM
Site name question? corpfan1 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 02-11-2006 01:26 PM
naming a site question the27offsuit.com Search Engine Optimization 12 01-19-2006 06:50 PM
Cool Site of the Day Four2Eight Feet General Poker Affiliate Discussion 10 11-27-2005 12:35 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:35 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0