Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 11-14-2006, 09:16 AM
1pokerbonus.com 1pokerbonus.com is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 59
Default

Nice work Pokerhunt..I will add a script to my sites later today

Is it possible to add Dreampoker, Pokerloco, PkrPoker to the list?
Also Pointpoker, poker4ever, have some nice smaller freerolls every day, that you maybe can add.

Thx. in advance
__________________
http://www.livescoring.net
http://www.1pokerbonus.com
http://www.bonustip.com
Looking for a new pokerroom-to promote? Check out the Partnernordica-program. Fairly new pokersite on the merge-network.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 11-14-2006, 03:42 PM
CoolDog CoolDog is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 186
Default

Very nice script. I am unsure if I want to use it though; there are too many poker rooms listed without my ID and I have no interest in signing up with them.

You should allow which rooms to display. You'll get the backlinks and you could even make it so the top listing, number one, could have your affiliate ID in it.

CoolDog
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 11-15-2006, 04:05 AM
Pokerhunt Pokerhunt is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 180
Default

I will have a look at the poker sites mentioned.

Quote:
You should allow which rooms to display. You'll get the backlinks and you could even make it so the top listing, number one, could have your affiliate ID in it.
Hmm, nice idea, CoolDog - that I will for sure consider.

Quote:
Nice work Pokerhunt..I will add a script to my sites later today
1pokerbonus, could you please notify me when you have it up and running?
__________________
.................................................. ..................
Play Poker On The Action Poker Network
http://www.gearpoker.com

Webmasters, get a Poker Freerolls schedule on your own website
http://www.freerollsmonitor.com

Manufacturing the best rakeback deals available
http://www.rakebackfactory.com
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 11-16-2006, 03:44 AM
Pokerhunt Pokerhunt is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 180
Default

PokerLoco and PKRPoker has been added to the script.

I am currently working to do some changes - it will be possible to choose which poker sites that will be displayed. I will update you on this.

Any comments/suggestions are welcome.

And again, if you have the script running i would very much like to hear from you :-)
__________________
.................................................. ..................
Play Poker On The Action Poker Network
http://www.gearpoker.com

Webmasters, get a Poker Freerolls schedule on your own website
http://www.freerollsmonitor.com

Manufacturing the best rakeback deals available
http://www.rakebackfactory.com
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 11-16-2006, 10:26 AM
1pokerbonus.com 1pokerbonus.com is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 59
Default

Nice Pokerhunt.
I will put the script up later today (did not have time before)

I hope you will add dreampoker to script..they often got large freerolls.. and poker4ever also.
I also hope you can add i4poker (b2b) They got freerolls everyday and a €700 freeroll sundays converts good..

I think you should remove spadeslounge.xxx as site have been down some days now

Thx in advance
__________________
http://www.livescoring.net
http://www.1pokerbonus.com
http://www.bonustip.com
Looking for a new pokerroom-to promote? Check out the Partnernordica-program. Fairly new pokersite on the merge-network.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 11-16-2006, 09:10 PM
stillshadow stillshadow is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 627
Default

As many have suggested, I don't think that you would get larger affiliates to implement this unless you allow us to choose with poker sites are displayed. Secondly, if you do insert YOUR affiliate links I wouldn't even take a look at it. That being said, it looks like a quality script and one that I would consider using if you made those changes.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 11-17-2006, 03:52 AM
1pokerbonus.com 1pokerbonus.com is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 59
Default

"Secondly, if you do insert YOUR affiliate links I wouldn't even take a look at it"

yeah I suggest you demand that websites using this scribt should link back to your site.
__________________
http://www.livescoring.net
http://www.1pokerbonus.com
http://www.bonustip.com
Looking for a new pokerroom-to promote? Check out the Partnernordica-program. Fairly new pokersite on the merge-network.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 11-17-2006, 04:23 AM
Pokerhunt Pokerhunt is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 180
Default

Yeah, I got that impression too, hehe.

Im working on it as im writing this :-)

If you plan to use the script when it will be possible to choose which links you will display, then you are most welcome to suggest poker sites to be added....

I will notify you when the script has been modified.
__________________
.................................................. ..................
Play Poker On The Action Poker Network
http://www.gearpoker.com

Webmasters, get a Poker Freerolls schedule on your own website
http://www.freerollsmonitor.com

Manufacturing the best rakeback deals available
http://www.rakebackfactory.com
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 11-17-2006, 05:22 AM
stillshadow stillshadow is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 627
Default

Yes, a backlink would certainly be a fair price to ask. As someone else said, though, I would definitely request that you allow the script to directly link to the affilite's URL rather than going through your server first. That would be a requirement that I would have, personally.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 11-24-2006, 05:02 AM
Pokerhunt Pokerhunt is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 180
Default

The links through my server has been disabled, so now only the aff. link is displayed in the links - stay tuned for more changes in the near future....
__________________
.................................................. ..................
Play Poker On The Action Poker Network
http://www.gearpoker.com

Webmasters, get a Poker Freerolls schedule on your own website
http://www.freerollsmonitor.com

Manufacturing the best rakeback deals available
http://www.rakebackfactory.com
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DeuceAce Feb special offer - Buy 2 get 1 free! Great offer John D The Poker Affiliate Exchange 4 02-22-2007 07:09 AM
$200 Freeroll at Touchstone Gaming SamRMW RockMyWallet.com 0 09-20-2006 08:38 AM
Party Reneges on Affiliate Freeroll gopherblue PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 16 04-02-2006 07:37 AM
FreeRoll Script Down? pokernut General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 10-26-2005 09:41 AM
PartyGaming IPO - The London Stock Exchange Jeremy General Poker Chat 66 09-07-2005 12:33 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:58 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0