News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-18-2006, 08:59 PM
psmoney psmoney is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 387
Default Potential Affiliate system?

I am just testing waters on setting up an affiliate program for psmoney.com . I was just wondering if anybody would be interested in such a system, and if so what they would like to see implemented in it?

These are the features i am thinking of so far:

-a specific % paid of the the amount of T$/W$ sold. For example if you refer somebody to my site and they sell 215T$ and my pay rate to you is 3% you would have earned $6.45 in commissions

-There would be backend statistics, such as weekly/monthly comission, traffic report.
__________________
#1 exchange for PokerStars T$ and W$
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-19-2006, 06:10 PM
psmoney psmoney is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 387
Default

not interest at all? Please if you think this is a bad idea say so, or if you think this would be something your interested in say so as well.
__________________
#1 exchange for PokerStars T$ and W$
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-19-2006, 06:12 PM
losercore losercore is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Southern California
Posts: 682
Default

I think the idea is good. I don't know much about how this works though.

I just started at Stars since Party bailed so I know very little about Stars.

I'm guessing this is when people win tournament entries but want the cash instead they sell it? Am I right?

Forgive me for not reading your website I just looked over it. Great looking site BTW
__________________
Just waiting for my next big idea...
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-19-2006, 09:32 PM
hyacinthgirl hyacinthgirl is offline
rakedrop.com
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 151
Default

I think it's a cool idea and would like to hear more about it as you figure it out
__________________
*Get up to 50% Rakeback!* *Looking for a Poker Bonus?*
*Get $50 for your Poker Bankroll
!* *Want to be a Poker Prop
?*
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-20-2006, 02:08 PM
CoolDog CoolDog is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 89
Default

It's a great idea. If the player/customer is attached to our affiliate ID for life then this will be a no-brainer to join.

CoolDog
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-20-2006, 02:17 PM
CoolDog CoolDog is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 89
Default

What I would suggest then is some content for your affiliates that they could place on their sites which describes the service and it's benefits (great for newsletters too) and articles on Satellite tournaments, such as strategies and their advantages and then selling their $W or Tourney dollars.

Maybe even offer bonus codes for your affiliates to use as well.

Having the customer tagged to the affiliate for life would be a big attraction.

CoolDog
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-20-2006, 02:48 PM
J S J S is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 332
Default

I like the idea a lot. Lifetime tracking would make this a nice incentive for affiliates to add it to their offerings.
__________________
J S

Poker League Software - Easily create and update a leaderboard for your league!

Learn to Deal Poker like a Pro - an online training course for poker dealers.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-20-2006, 03:42 PM
CoolDog CoolDog is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 89
Default

Another thing would be to have a different landing page (or site) for your affiliates to send people to that didn't have your 3rd party advertising on it. I wouldn't want to have a visitor come to my site that was looking to signup with PS and then go to your site and join with one of your links.

You could even make the landing pages unique for each affiliate to include the affiliate's PS affiliate link on your join page if they didn't already have a PS account.

If they didn't have a PS account, encourage them to join PS (with affiliate's link) and then give them a coupon code offer (linked with affiliate) to encourage them to come back when they win a satellite tournament.

You could make a very good affiliate program if thought-out out well.

Good luck and I look forward to it if you decide to implement it.

CoolDog
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-26-2006, 10:11 PM
psmoney psmoney is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 387
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by losercore
I think the idea is good. I don't know much about how this works though.

I just started at Stars since Party bailed so I know very little about Stars.

I'm guessing this is when people win tournament entries but want the cash instead they sell it? Am I right?

Forgive me for not reading your website I just looked over it. Great looking site BTW

Sorry for the delay I lost track of this post......Yes, you are correct when people win tournament entries they sell them to me for cash.
__________________
#1 exchange for PokerStars T$ and W$
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-26-2006, 10:14 PM
psmoney psmoney is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 387
Default

As soon as my new website PSStakes.com is done being developed this is going into constructions. I greatly appreciate all of these ideas and every single one will be considered and implemented if possible for topqmedia. If anybody has any other wishlist for my affiliate program please let me know and I will implement it and get it live ASAP!
__________________
#1 exchange for PokerStars T$ and W$
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Analysis of new gaming law and affiliate options JacksNQueens General Poker Affiliate Discussion 16 10-06-2006 02:41 PM
FREE PASSES AVAILABLE for CAC Las Vegas 2006 - Become a Sponsored Affiliate Digital Angel The Spam Forum 0 08-31-2006 10:50 AM
The Micon System - Affiliate Program Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 35 05-17-2006 03:10 PM
Should you trust your affiliate manager? Georgia Poker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 14 03-31-2006 12:48 PM
partypoker not paying this affiliate pittsburg123 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 03-05-2005 03:58 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:12 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0