General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
I downloaded the software, what network is this?
seems cool.
first freerolls every day. lol
Freedom Freerolls!
Each night at 9:00 PM EST you can enter our Freedom Freeroll! This is a $50 Freeroll with a bounty on "Senator Frist (R)" of $20. $10 goes to the player and the other $10 goes to the fund to protect this game we all love so much.
__________________
Poker Bonuses
Party Bingo Bonus Code
Top 10 Bingo
Titan Poker Bonus Code
Casino Bonuses
I can't help but wonder if this is just a scam to take advantage of some American Players. I see nothing on that about being regulated, no about section or anything.
__________________
Dealer Dan
Owner of the Dealer Dan Gaming Network. Read my article on how to Target and Profit from Freeroll Whores! Also free mentoring to new affiliates; PM me for details. Be sure to check out the Poker Affiliate Bible