Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 10-17-2006, 04:44 PM
Lobtec Lobtec is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1
Default "Standard" log analyze tool

Hi,

First post here so be nice. I will hopefully lurk around here in the future.

The simple question is if there is some standard in the way people are talking about the traffic stats? I have tried a few and they are giving some diffences in the figures. What tool should I use and what figure should I use when I talk to other site-owners.

Thanks in advance!

/Lobtec
__________________
http://www.spelapoker.se - Poker portal and biggest poker shop in Sweden
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New link tool in google sitemaps! PokerMaster Search Engine Optimization 0 02-05-2007 06:00 PM
Link Monitor Tool RounderStaked General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 01-23-2007 12:06 PM
Keyword ranking tool out there? epsilionflow Search Engine Optimization 2 10-08-2006 10:07 PM
SEO tool I need... Justin Search Engine Optimization 4 08-15-2006 12:14 AM
Need Content - New Tool Shenaz AbsolutePoker.com 1 07-26-2006 10:01 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:30 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0