News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-17-2006, 01:00 PM
JamieB34 JamieB34 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 10
Question Affiliate Pay from Action Gold

Hello Guys,
Anyone else still waiting on affiliate pay from Action Gold? They have never been late paying me and a week late this time and still havent received. Getting a little worried here any info on this greatly appreciated.



Thanks
Jamie
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-17-2006, 06:23 PM
Poker Coach Poker Coach is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 34
Default Action Gold

Jamie,

I am in the same position and am getting really frustrated. I actively promote Tiger Gaming and have not yet been paid my Sept/06 commissions and can't get anybody over there to reply to my emails.

The payment that they owe me actually shows up as DECLINED in my Neteller account on the 13th of this month. I contacted Neteller and they advised that Action Gold must have declined it.

I have sent them 4 emails, they don't have a contact number. I went to Tiger Gaming as a player and they don't even have a contact phone number over there. I filled in the form to request a callback and am still waiting.

If anybody has a contact number for them any help would certainly be appreciated.

Cheers!!!

Roy
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-17-2006, 08:01 PM
JamieB34 JamieB34 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 10
Default

Roy,
I was contacted by the new affiliate manager there Fred and was told that the payments are being sent manually and we should receive them within a couple days. I too show my pay as declined on the 13th and was told the same by neteller. To my understanding Steve is no longer with Action Gold. Heres the contact # Tel: 00357 25 660678. For me instead of dialing 00 I had to dial 011 in place of the 00. Hope this helps mate and we get our pay by 19th.

Thanks
Jamie
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-18-2006, 12:11 AM
PokerProp PokerProp is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 134
Default

A coupe months ago I was payed almost a month late from them and Island. The customer support has been so bad lately I have stopped promoting both but still have not been paid what I am due from the past month from either.
__________________
  • Add your listing for free to PR5 Poker Directory
  • Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-18-2006, 10:57 AM
Poker Coach Poker Coach is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 34
Default Action Gold

Jamie,

Thanks for your help. I have been in contact with Fred and have been paid my commissions.

Cheers!!!

Roy
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Analysis of new gaming law and affiliate options JacksNQueens General Poker Affiliate Discussion 16 10-06-2006 02:41 PM
FREE PASSES AVAILABLE for CAC Las Vegas 2006 - Become a Sponsored Affiliate Digital Angel The Spam Forum 0 08-31-2006 10:50 AM
Should you trust your affiliate manager? Georgia Poker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 14 03-31-2006 12:48 PM
My Best and Worst Affiliate Partners Poker Coach General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 03-07-2005 10:18 AM
partypoker not paying this affiliate pittsburg123 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 03-05-2005 03:58 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:59 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0