Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-07-2005, 10:18 AM
Poker Coach Poker Coach is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 40
Default

Hey guys,

Jeremy thanks for the site, some awesome info on here. Anyhow I just thought I would share some info as I have been in the affiliate business for a couple years now.

My best poker affiliate is www.fortuneaffiliates.com. I would highly recommend them to anyone. I have had alot of success promoting Royal Vegas Poker through them. Royal Vegas is part of the Prima Poker Network of Pokerrooms. They offer a 25%-35% revenue share. So if your players generate $10,000 in net rake a month you get 35% back. They have excellent promos for their players and tons of freerolls. I found the site to be fairly sticky for the players. Low limit players seem to really like the site. These guys have by far the best stats of any affiliate I have yet to find. Everytime you refer a player, the player is assigned a player number on your stats. I have sent them 300+ players so when I check my stats it breaks down the rake played by each player. Very helpful for analyzing or if you are in the business of offering players rakeback, these stats are perfect.

My worst affiliate is bet365.com. Firstly they have bounced multiple checks on me, I know they are legitimate but think the problem is with their bank and me living in Canada. They do rectify the problem afterwards by making deposits into my bank account. I refered myself over a year ago, setup an account and deposited by credit card. Everything was setup correctly and I was getting credit through my affiliate site. Then went to deposit via Neteller, wasn't able to, called them and they told me I needed to setup a new account because I was changing my deposit method. They setup a new one for me over the phone but it wasn't tracked to me. My wife also setup an account over a year ago through my affiliate tracker, account was setup properly and I got affiliate commisions. She stopped playing for 6 months, went to deposit again and they told her they closed the account because it was idle, but they would create a new account for her on the phone. They did this and naturally the account was not credited to me. I have emailed them about this a couple times without a response. The two accounts would actually generate me negative commissions as I won money in their sportsbook but it is the principal here, kinda scary what happens to other players. Also they advertise 30% to their affiliates, but they also take taxes off the players loses so you end up with a little better than 20%.

Cheers!!

Nick

http://www.thegamblingauthority.com
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:48 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0