News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-10-2006, 07:22 PM
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 3,858
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Sign me up for the group. The whole loss of that revenue is one of those things in life that straight f**** sucks. But unfortunately it sucks just as bad if not worse for the top brass at party.

I would love to get the info of my thousands of players, but it will never happen. Like you Georgia, many of my sign-ups in the old days came from PPC and these players have never even heard of me. The players would be in an uproar if Party first cuts them off and then goves out their emails.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-11-2006, 03:39 AM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 949
Default Party Poker support group for affiliates

Anyone else here stand to lose 5-6 figures from losing their MGR base at Party? I'm an old Party affiliate back in the day when if you spent 5K in ads, you'd get a TON of RMP's on Party. I've always had ugly websites and no SEO but I made the bulk of my money early on when it was the wild wild west

Anyhow, I got to thinking and IMO (which is usually wrong) I think the LEAST (and honorable) thing to do would be to provide us with a list of our players so that we can remarket them to another site. I know PPP will have something to say about this but what value are these players to Party now anyhow?

Regardless, I'm hosting a pity party for everyone else in the same boat this weekend after Party pulls the plug. I'll be at B.E.D. Atlanta drowing my sorrow if you want to look me up.
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article on the Poker Ban you can use on your sites Zilla The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 10-11-2006 02:39 AM
Article To Introduce New Players to Online Poker bankrollboost.com General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 04-09-2006 07:41 AM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 03:19 PM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 10:13 PM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 10:18 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:54 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0