View Single Post
  #1  
Old 10-10-2006, 07:22 PM
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 3,866
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Sign me up for the group. The whole loss of that revenue is one of those things in life that straight f**** sucks. But unfortunately it sucks just as bad if not worse for the top brass at party.

I would love to get the info of my thousands of players, but it will never happen. Like you Georgia, many of my sign-ups in the old days came from PPC and these players have never even heard of me. The players would be in an uproar if Party first cuts them off and then goves out their emails.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote