Poker Industry Expo - Speaking Opp.
PAW will be an exhibitor and Silver Sponsor at this years Poker Industry Expo in Costa Rica, Dec. 7th - 8th.
I know there are some other threads running on this, but I wanted to open this one up. If any of you other successful poker affiliates are planning on being in attendance, I am looking for a couple PAW members to run a session with me.
The session will essentially be for both poker affiliates and poker affiliate programs and will address many of the issues we are experiencing. Not nessacarily the legal things, but more so a session where affiliates can openly share their issues with affiliate managers. The session is intended to create good dialogue between affiliates and affiliate managers.
Essentially we can design the session any way we please.
If anyone is going to be in Costa Rica for this event and is interested in speaking with me, please let me know.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained
"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
|