General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
I wanted to see who (if anyone) has been to the Costa Rica poker conference and what they thought about it.
I was speaking with Brandon today and since neither have us have attended this event it would be nice to know what the show was about. Right now I would imagine this is the case...
1. There will be some major booth sponsorships from the poker rooms / sportsbooks that were afraid to attend CAC Vegas.
2. There will be a max of 75 affiliates in attendance (note: this is not bad for affiliates at all)
3. The main focus will be on the 'poker tournament'
4. They will have a hard time finding speakers so some people will be speaking twice.
The information and updates when available will be found at: http://www.pokerindustryexpo.com
__________________ PAW MEMBERS get 35%
Greg D Powell
AMCO Gaming Affiliate Manager
Skype: gregdpowell
I am also very interested in these answers, as well to see who all will be in attendence. I think this has a possibility to be big in a couple of years, but it needs growth to get there.
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Sign Up
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Well we should keep this thread open and see what the general repsonse is about 1.5 months from now. I am going to try and get some more information for us and post it here.
__________________ PAW MEMBERS get 35%
Greg D Powell
AMCO Gaming Affiliate Manager
Skype: gregdpowell
Is anyone at the conference in Costa Rica this week? I am just wanting to see who all is there and what the general feel from the event is. Keep us posted.
__________________ PAW MEMBERS get 35%
Greg D Powell
AMCO Gaming Affiliate Manager
Skype: gregdpowell
I was there and did find it to be time well spent. There were not a lot of affiliates but the speakers did give good info and I was able to make some good connections. There was not a tournament due to the low turn out (about 30-40 people total).
I was there and did find it to be time well spent. There were not a lot of affiliates but the speakers did give good info and I was able to make some good connections. There was not a tournament due to the low turn out (about 30-40 people total).
Wow, how many companies were there with booths?
I would be pretty upset to pay all that money as an advertiser for that kind of turn out.
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Sign Up
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt