News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

View Poll Results: What key term should we Bomb?
Cat Killer - 0 4 12.50%
Corrupt Senator - 0 17 53.13%
Smallest Penis - 9,421, 8860 4 12.50%
Worlds Smallest Penis - 3974, 286 7 21.88%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-02-2006, 09:21 PM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,268
Cool Mission "Corrupt Senator" - Our 1st Google Bombing

Okay guys, first of all I don't think it is illegal to manipulate the search engines, therefore we should be in the clear in terms of legal matters. We are also protected under the first amendment of free speech (unless frist attached some fucking bill saying that we can't lol) so I have no reservations about this "google bomb."

First things first, vote on the poll of what keyword we should bomb. I personlly like "corrupt senator" but I'd like to aim at something that will get more exposure. The numbers given are the past search amount per keyword analyst software that I use and then the competition for that keyword. The lower the number for competition the better chance we have of owning #1 for that keyword.

We are VERY powerful if we combine our forces. So my first question is this... which webpage, out of the following ideas, should we link to?
  • The Wiki about how Frist killed cats and hates animals located at Corrupt Senator
  • Frist's biography located at Corrupt Senator
  • A page about Bill Frist on one of my websites? They will rank very quickly as I have earned a solid ranking (but I'm not sure I want the attention)
Also, I found that Frist had some problems with an SEC stock trade investigation. Who the fuck would put this corrupt bastard in senate?
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-02-2006, 11:32 PM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,268
Default

Not sure why the poll isn't working...

edit: fixed!
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-03-2006, 09:27 AM
pokermac pokermac is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 60
Default

I say we create a new term -- Wikibombing -- and link to Corrupt Senator -- I know that this Corrupt Senator will appreciate you efforts, Dan.
__________________
Poker-Mac: a great resource full of Online Mac Poker info.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-03-2006, 04:31 PM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,268
Default

Yes, we could also even change the Wiki if we wanted to!

Everybody else agree with the Wiki? Looks like the term is going to be "corrupt senator" unless votes go otherwise from here...
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-04-2006, 10:28 AM
pokermac pokermac is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 60
Default

Bump for the corrupt senator
__________________
Poker-Mac: a great resource full of Online Mac Poker info.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-04-2006, 04:53 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,005
Default

Bombs away he's up on CP
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-04-2006, 07:17 PM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,268
Default

I'll get it listed on my sites soon enough... nice move hoursurf...
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-04-2006, 09:57 PM
pokermac pokermac is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 60
Default

fristed over at poker mac
__________________
Poker-Mac: a great resource full of Online Mac Poker info.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-05-2006, 02:04 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,005
Default

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...orrupt+senator


I think Murray should make a contribution to us for bumping Frist up to #1 position.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-05-2006, 02:08 PM
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 3,626
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Damn, we're good!
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:18 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0