News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

View Poll Results: What key term should we Bomb?
Cat Killer - 0 4 12.50%
Corrupt Senator - 0 17 53.13%
Smallest Penis - 9,421, 8860 4 12.50%
Worlds Smallest Penis - 3974, 286 7 21.88%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #11  
Old 10-05-2006, 02:11 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
StinkyFishPoker.com
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: California
Posts: 1,199
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

wow great job guys.

Be careful though...Jean-Claude Van Damme is now #2...he is going to be pissed

Dan and Roger can expect a karate chop to the throat.
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
StinkyFishPoker.com
Sign Up Now - Stinky Fish Poker
I Changed my MSN - Please add to your MSN Friends List.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-05-2006, 02:13 PM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,244
Default

Now its time for a press release... what do you guys think?
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-05-2006, 02:24 PM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,244
Default

You guys, we need to also get an image listed there too with the same anchor text or "corrupt senator image" or something

Here are some images, which one do you want?

http://www.macpokeronline.com/img/co...lfristcard.jpg
http://www.macpokeronline.com/img/co...r/fristcat.jpg
http://www.macpokeronline.com/img/co...r/repjesus.gif

We can also make our own image, I just found these on the internet.

D
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-05-2006, 03:28 PM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 852
Default

I just posted on my Mike Matusow Blog and used the corrupt Senator anchor text on a post. Now where sould I point my links to? I set them up to go to his wiki profile.
__________________
Enhance your affiliate offerings with email auto-responders
All about Full Tilt Poker Pro Mike Matusow
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-05-2006, 04:16 PM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 791
Send a message via MSN to Kyle
Default

Georgia

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoursurfer
http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...orrupt+senator


I think Murray should make a contribution to us for bumping Frist up to #1 position.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-05-2006, 09:15 PM
pokermac pokermac is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 59
Default

wow THat was fast
__________________
Poker-Mac: a great resource full of Online Mac Poker info.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-05-2006, 10:08 PM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,244
Default

I think I'm going to take the time to make a decent anti-Frist photo... actually I'll ask somebody else to do it real quick...
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-05-2006, 11:42 PM
ClarkePromotions ClarkePromotions is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
Posts: 287
Default

I pointed it towards his official website
__________________
I'd describe my SEO hat as a darkish gray...
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 10-05-2006, 11:43 PM
ClarkePromotions ClarkePromotions is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
Posts: 287
Default

I assume others pointed it towards his wiki profile, because when you google "corrupt senator" and press I'm feeling lucky... that is where it goes
__________________
I'd describe my SEO hat as a darkish gray...
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 10-06-2006, 01:34 PM
tomt tomt is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Berkeley, CA
Posts: 110
Default

Hey, I just google "corrupt senator", and Frist has dropped off the front page!
What gives?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:17 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0