Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-14-2005, 05:19 AM
Promote_u Promote_u is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Bend, Oregon, USA
Posts: 14
Default

Hello everyone,

Just thinking of some great ideas for this much overlooked affiliate idea that goes with my out of the box mentality. If some of the senior members/affliates could share some of your failures, it would be highly appreciated. I am excellent with brick and mortar style marketing and using my clients funds for the web based ideas we come up with. I would like some ideas to get my affiliate site up and running with an online site and how to get private games started on Party Poker, both live play and tournaments. Will they let me set up a private tournament? I called and talked to a few of my poker friens and they are extremely interested in playing and joining. I am not sure what I need to do to be able to open a live private game and tournament. Any ideas and suggestions, I am open! : )

Thanks,

Patrick
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-14-2005, 10:20 AM
Nick0r Nick0r is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: London
Posts: 562
Default

As far as I know, Party/Empire don't offer this, I've tried many times to get private freerolls arranged there and they keep rejecting the idea. If anyone has had success at this, please let me know.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-14-2005, 02:10 PM
bsgjunkie bsgjunkie is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 142
Default

I tried for months to get Party to do the same. I had to change gears and start promoting other sites that offer this for their affiliates. I've had the most success with Noble poker. They offer any above average affiliate access to freerolls. They even add money to the freerolls.

I created a few leagues based out of noble. I have required a signup and a deposit to join the league. I have found my players tend to play very little poker at Noble, so 1/2 way through I switched up to a very nice CPA plan. Once Noble gets a little bigger and has a few more games to choose from, I'll change back to MGR. Noble is great for a freeroll league because they only require 20 dollar deposit for their CPA plan. Its a small enough amount that most people dont hesitate.

My leagues are all made up of niche players. I have one league from an online forum, another from a local college, another from a local golf association. I use the same content on all the sites which makes updates easy. I offer pretty nice prizes for first place which has really helped signups.

I dont schedule weekly cash games, but the players request them once or twice a month.

Chris
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Canadians?? poker69 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 10-04-2006 10:33 PM
Online Gambling Hedges Its U.S. Bets Stephen General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 08-23-2006 04:02 AM
online private tourney: speed poker| where? deepak7 New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 1 08-09-2006 11:52 AM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 04:19 PM
Party Riches Private Game El_Maximo General Poker Affiliate Discussion 25 03-01-2005 10:56 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:46 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0