Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 04-13-2005, 05:18 AM
jackson jackson is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 4
Default

I sighened up as an affiliate last Thursday and signed up my first person on Firday. It is now Wedensday and nothing has showed up on my stats summary. Is this normal? Should I call Party Poker?
Reply With Quote
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 04-13-2005, 05:24 AM
MonkeyDo MonkeyDo is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 48
Default

It should show the next day.

Are you sure the player signed up properly?
Reply With Quote
  #3   Spam Kill
Old 04-13-2005, 05:56 AM
jackson jackson is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 4
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by MonkeyDo@Apr 13 2005, 05:24 AM
It should show the next day.

Are you sure the player signed up properly?
I recieved conformation via email, so I dont know what I could have done wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #4   Spam Kill
Old 04-13-2005, 06:13 AM
MonkeyDo MonkeyDo is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 48
Default

Did you sign him up as a sub-affiliate?

There are no confirmation emails when a player signs up under you. Sounds to me like you signed him as a sub, and not as a player.
Reply With Quote
  #5   Spam Kill
Old 04-13-2005, 06:29 AM
jackson jackson is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 4
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by MonkeyDo@Apr 13 2005, 05:24 AM
It should show the next day.

Are you sure the player signed up properly?
They used my name for bonus code so I dont see what could have went wrong. I called PP and they said I did not fill out the Tell a Friend form and that needed to be filled out. For the record I would like to bomb PP, their customer service is beyond retarded, I feel for anyone that ever has to deal with those people.
Reply With Quote
  #6   Spam Kill
Old 04-13-2005, 06:31 AM
jackson jackson is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 4
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by MonkeyDo@Apr 13 2005, 06:13 AM
Did you sign him up as a sub-affiliate?

There are no confirmation emails when a player signs up under you. Sounds to me like you signed him as a sub, and not as a player.
I recieved conformation that I am now an affiliate.
Reply With Quote
  #7   Spam Kill
Old 04-13-2005, 07:39 AM
MonkeyDo MonkeyDo is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 48
Default

Referring a friend is not the same as being an affiliate. If you are an affiliate and your player entered your handle as a bonus code, it won't work. You have to create a tracker with a bonus code in the affiliate area.

Maybe that's why Party support told you that you did not enter the refer a friend form properly.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Analysis of new gaming law and affiliate options JacksNQueens General Poker Affiliate Discussion 16 10-06-2006 01:41 PM
FREE PASSES AVAILABLE for CAC Las Vegas 2006 - Become a Sponsored Affiliate Digital Angel The Spam Forum 0 08-31-2006 09:50 AM
Should you trust your affiliate manager? Georgia Poker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 14 03-31-2006 11:48 AM
Party Poker Affiliate Freeroll Problems adioking General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 01-23-2006 01:27 AM
partypoker not paying this affiliate pittsburg123 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 03-05-2005 02:58 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:27 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0