Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 09-03-2006, 11:57 AM
pokerpimp pokerpimp is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 5
Default Prima issues

Hi all,I was wondering if anyone else has had any tracking issues with any Prima rooms.I have had them with all,but its hard to prove.For example,39 downloads at Dream poker yet only 8 signups.Is this average? Also,a coupla times at 2 different Prima rooms,(Dream,Fortune Affs.) a friend registerted and played but the signup never showed up,only after contacting them and giving trhe players nick did they put them on my aff. acct.I want to give them the benefit of the doubt becouse I was told by Dream that there was a software glitch in May that made existing Prima players not show up.Supposedly it has been fixed.I don't want to chuck all my Prima rooms,but I don't want to give them free players either...
Any thoughts?Thanks
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PartyPartners Payment Issues stillshadow General Poker Affiliate Discussion 14 02-20-2007 05:44 PM
Is the Prima Network out? hoursurfing General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 10-14-2006 12:41 AM
Response Time / E-mail Issues? minga ActionGold.com Affiliates 2 07-31-2006 05:10 PM
Prima - Bet365 affiliates hoursurfing General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 06-27-2006 05:35 PM
Prima Skins: who has the best affiliate program? GoodKarmaKid General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 11-07-2005 07:51 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:27 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0