Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-06-2005, 07:43 PM
GoodKarmaKid's Avatar
GoodKarmaKid GoodKarmaKid is offline
Poker Player & Promoter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bocas Del Toro, Panama
Posts: 339
Send a message via Yahoo to GoodKarmaKid Send a message via Skype™ to GoodKarmaKid
Default

Hi everyone

I am considering adding a Prima Skin as one of my sites that I promote. Anyone have positive experiences or negative experiences with any of the prima skin's?

Which one of the skins has the best affiliate program?

Do any of the affiliate skins have extra games that aren't available on another skin? I mostly promote to higher limit players, so if there is a skin that exclusively has the higher limit games I would be interested.

There are so many skins to chose from, it's hard to figure out which skin will be the best.


Thanks,
Jason
__________________
Promote Poker | Poker Blog - "I'm Not Lucky, I have Good Karma!"

"Money can't buy happiness, but neither can poverty." Leo Rosten (1908- )
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-07-2005, 09:51 AM
Poker Coach Poker Coach is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 40
Default

Hello,

I have found that the best Prima skin is Royal Vegas, under Fortune Affiliates. They have by far the best stats. There affiliate percentages are a little lower than some of the other prima sites. They have by far the best promos for the player. High end players can easily make $500-$1000 month off their leader boards.

If you are just looking for the highest percentages, prima sites like Battlefield Poker, Rakebackpoker are probably the way to go but personally I would stay clear of those ones.

Roy

www.thegamblingauthority.com
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Affiliate Program in the works psmoney General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 12-07-2006 12:44 AM
New Donkit Affiliate Program dbirider The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 11-01-2006 04:28 AM
Is there an affiliate program that offers...? Suited Pocket Rockets General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 06-08-2006 04:03 PM
New PokerRoom affiliate program AceKicker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 03-22-2005 01:26 PM
partypoker not paying this affiliate pittsburg123 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 03-05-2005 04:58 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:00 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0