Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-31-2006, 02:47 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,157
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default Another one bites the dust (AllInPoker closes)

Hmmmm......did they really think that a multi-level marketing pyramid scheme would work for online poker?

Quote:
Dear Jeremy,

It is with regret that we inform you that All In™ Poker is to close down with immediate effect. Unfortunately our multi-level marketing model has not been taken up by enough members to make the business sustainable. Thank you for your custom.

The website and poker client will remain available to you until Friday 22 September 2006 to enable you to withdraw any funds in your accounts. Please note that after this date, any funds remaining in your account will not be accessible.

Deposits are suspended with immediate effect.

If you need any assistance with funds withdrawal, please contact All In™ Poker support at
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-31-2006, 03:24 PM
Aidan's Avatar
Aidan Aidan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Alberta
Posts: 278
Default

Very interesting - I'm assuming we will be seeing a lot of sites closing down in the next year.

I would love to purchase this domain though....
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-31-2006, 04:08 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,157
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

forget the domain, I want the database. way more valuable
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-31-2006, 06:57 PM
Aidan's Avatar
Aidan Aidan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Alberta
Posts: 278
Default

Now you're just getting greedy!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-02-2006, 12:48 PM
GregK GregK is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,210
Default

I honestly didn't know if it would fly?
Had a feeling it would be success or failure though, no in between.

They have WSOP.com too don't they?

I'd take that dotcom over their database
__________________
RAKEnBAKE - Smokin RakeBack Deals!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Doyles Room closes to US AlanAces General Poker Affiliate Discussion 24 03-01-2007 02:10 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:35 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0