Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 08-30-2006, 10:54 PM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,294
Default

Here's where I got stuck on the project. If all I had to do was give an affiliate site a username and they would in return allow me to add an affiliates information to my site than I would be suing every affiliate in town. No way would any affiliate site allow this. (I hope!) Rake back is different as you are now the player of that affiliate and that affiliate now get certain information. Just like you could see your sub affilitates. You could do this for YOUR subs or something but I can't see an affiliate site giving anyone monthly earnings. This is different than the amount of rake a site takes.

However if this was a third party company than they may be able to make this happen. I'm sure it would not be cheap.

Anyway the idea is great so let's all keep thinking
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "

"Did you just grab my ass?"
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-30-2006, 11:27 PM
PokerMaster PokerMaster is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 618
Send a message via AIM to PokerMaster
Default

Put it this way is I was a mad genious software designer (not) and claimed to have software to show you all your account balances and affiliate earnings in the 1 go, would you give me all your usernames and passwords???
__________________
Poker Bonuses
Party Bingo Bonus Code
Top 10 Bingo
Titan Poker Bonus Code
Casino Bonuses
US Poker Bonus
Full Tilt Bonus Code

Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08-31-2006, 02:29 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

The problem here is that it couldn't be one fly by night affiiate saying I got this software, gimme you usernames and passwords.

It would have to be a reputable third party gaming company. And it would have to be a professionally integrated and secure network.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08-31-2006, 02:46 AM
MarkusS MarkusS is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 177
Default

There is already a software that does this and it has support for quite a lot of affiliate programs.

Unfortunately it's mostly targetted at casino programs and a lot of the larger poker affiliate programs are "temporarily" out of order.

Tried it but since it didn't cover some of my biggest earners I didn't feel it was worth using. Prefer to check all sites manually if I have to check some anyway.

Just put all of your affiliate login links in a separate bookmark directory in Firefox, and when you want to check all your stats click "Open In Tabs" and the links to all of the programs will open at once in a separate tab for each with just that one click.

Of course have all usernames and passwords for the login forms saved with the "save password" function so you don't have to fill them in each time and can just click the login buttons.

Goes very fast to check 30-40 programs in this way. I should know since I do so on a daily basis (yes I love to check stats).
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08-31-2006, 03:54 PM
DealerDan's Avatar
DealerDan DealerDan is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 272
Send a message via AIM to DealerDan
Default

I have software that does this. I am signed up with over 150 affiliate programs on gambling alone, from bingo to poker to casinos to sportsbooks etc etc, so as you can imagine, checking each one was a real pain One of my friends is a programmer and set it all up for me. It's very well done, and I've had no problems with any sites yet, ranging from Partnerlogics setup to Full Tilt. Unfortunately at this time he has no interest in selling or supporting it, but I did want to post to say that it can be done.

Also, there's software out there which you can use to basically copy everything you do on the computer, so theoretically you could run the software, have it record you visiting every affiliate site, logging in, getting total MGR, pasting it in a spreadsheet etc, and although it would be time consuming the first time, after that it would be able to do it for you every time in a matter of minutes Just a thought.
__________________
Dealer Dan
Owner of the Dealer Dan Gaming Network. Read my article on how to Target and Profit from Freeroll Whores! Also free mentoring to new affiliates; PM me for details. Be sure to check out the Poker Affiliate Bible
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 09-01-2006, 02:09 PM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 1,010
Default

Don't forget www.roboform.com
__________________
P2P Lending, great affiliate program!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rogue Affiliate hacks Tao of Poker Blog J S General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 11-15-2006 11:19 PM
Affiliate Protection Engine - Solution??? edmc General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 10-03-2006 04:34 PM
FREE PASSES AVAILABLE for CAC Las Vegas 2006 - Become a Sponsored Affiliate Digital Angel The Spam Forum 0 08-31-2006 11:50 AM
Should you trust your affiliate manager? Georgia Poker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 14 03-31-2006 01:48 PM
partypoker not paying this affiliate pittsburg123 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 03-05-2005 04:58 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:36 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0