Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 04-10-2005, 02:43 PM
pokercoupon pokercoupon is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 10
Default

100k guarenteed in 40mins 5:30 eastern only 150 signedup so far need 200 to play. No clue why people arent jumping on this. $110 buyin

www.pokerhost.com
Reply With Quote
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 04-10-2005, 03:22 PM
RakeRecycle RakeRecycle is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 202
Default

wish I would've seen this half an hour ago.
__________________
I'm the best affiliate ever...Just so you know.

PM me for ideas....[and to sign up under me.]
Reply With Quote
  #3   Spam Kill
Old 04-10-2005, 09:16 PM
whoshotjr? whoshotjr? is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 29
Default

whats the lowdown on pokerhost- have never heard of them
Reply With Quote
  #4   Spam Kill
Old 04-10-2005, 10:06 PM
richardb richardb is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 603
Default

did they pay out the guarantee? I heard that the "guarantee" had a 200 player minimum and only 180 signed up. Lots of people are upset about that.
Reply With Quote
  #5   Spam Kill
Old 04-11-2005, 06:14 AM
pokercoupon pokercoupon is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 10
Default

Yeah they only got 180 which I think is crazy especially since I posted this in several forums. They ended up guarenteeing a little over 50k which was about 2 times the prize pool. The software is terrible, most people at my table said they would never play there again, but they probably were only there for the overlay anyway.
Reply With Quote
  #6   Spam Kill
Old 04-11-2005, 11:18 AM
slvrmountn slvrmountn is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 18
Default

I played yesterday in this and finished 8th, they did double the prize money in the end but it took awhile to get. I was happy that they did at least do something for us as players. It was my first tounrnament there and they are doing it again next week. So hopefully they get a few more players and can do the 100K guarantee, this was why I signed up plus the 110% deposit bonus is nice as well.

I doubt I will play anymore until next week, but overall I was not disappointed. Their affiliate program is at 35% fixed. I signed up 2 months ago when they first started. Their affiliate back office is horrible but at least they are trying.

They also have live support via chat which I contacted 3 times yesterday and was greeted fast each time.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Interesting read on the U.S. govt. Jeremy The Cocktail Lounge 7 02-06-2007 12:04 AM
What's up with Pokerhost Affiliate program? Wild Willy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 12-29-2006 05:12 AM
mansion poker always back in 15 mins ? scrawnybob General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 09-21-2006 12:08 PM
PokerHost hacked? ajpoker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 06-07-2006 10:53 PM
poker.com freeroll this morning (50 mins) Holis The Spam Forum 0 08-06-2005 07:14 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:52 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0