Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-09-2005, 07:28 AM
mattc mattc is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 125
Default

Good morning all - I am a total newbie to promoting Poker and unlike most of you on here I don't play (at least not yet) I happened across Jeremy's "rabbit auction" while bored on E-bay and one thing led to another and here I am. I just purchased the E-book and am planning on trying some local promotions soon. I'm 21 and in the US Air Force and looking to be able to walk away from the military completeley in 4 years when my enlistment is up.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-09-2005, 10:11 AM
aldav aldav is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 35
Default

Well I would offer all your buddies a 10$ Tournament on Party Poker,Paradise or PokerStars--Call it Air Force Matt's Poker Tourney -set it up and may the best person Win.
of course they sign up using your tracker code and you get some players
http://www.aldav.com/aldavpoker.html
__________________
Aldav Poker
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My first site, please review (a very newbie site) My-Poker-Review.com New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 9 03-06-2007 10:23 AM
New Poker Newbie PokerRob New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 2 09-29-2006 05:24 PM
Newbie Here Wild Willy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 08-30-2006 02:13 PM
How Many Total Players Per Month? Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 17 06-25-2006 09:27 PM
Newbie News adioking General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 04-06-2005 11:54 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:31 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0