| General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here! |
 08-11-2006, 03:18 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 531
|
|
Anyone received offer from rakebrain.com?
Hello,
I am in the process of negotiating an advertising offer from rakebrain.com. They wish to purchase a subpage on my site and I am wondering if anyone has delt with them before?
I am also wondering what kind of paper work, etc. I should have signed before money exchanges hands?
THey are offering a payment up front for 6 months of me hosting a sub page with their content and a few links. The deal seems fair to me, but I do'nt want to miss anything where I will have to hastle with 6 months from now if they don't get the traffic they expect.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
SmackDog
|
 08-11-2006, 10:32 AM
|
|
Affiliate Managers
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 607
|
|
I would require payment upfront.
Mark
__________________
SunPoker.com
Focalclick Affiliate Program
---
$1,000 Bonus Monthly
$10K Freeroll Monthly
|
 08-11-2006, 12:19 PM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cyberspace
Posts: 978
|
|
I told you how i felt 
__________________
Human edited Poker Directory Add your links!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Titan Poker Bonus Code or our Full Tilt Poker Bonus Code
Check out our listing of current Poker Bonus Codes and Online Casino Bonus Codes
Carbon Poker Bonus Code | Cake Poker Bonus Code | Las Vegas Webcams | Casino Captain
|
 08-11-2006, 04:10 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 430
|
|
i'd get paid up front smackdog. Half up front, other half at the 3 month mark at best.
__________________
J S
Advocate for Online Poker Legalization - Dr. Ron Paul, Republican 2008 Presidential Candidate. Wake up and smell the revolution.
Do you run a poker league? Poker League Software provides a free automated poker leaderboard you can use. You can also Learn to Deal Poker, with our best selling online training course.
|
 08-11-2006, 04:23 PM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,575
|
|
asdf
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
|
 10-15-2006, 10:11 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 374
|
|
I have, but traditionally ignore such offers. Essentially its a short term win/big loss situation for me for partnering with a rake back site.
__________________
Poker Bonus Codes
|
 10-15-2006, 01:00 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 442
|
|
Money up front sounds like that would be great as long as its enough since they will be pulling traffic from your affiliate deals. I would be extremely interested in selling them a page on my site  I would appreciate it if you threw in a good word for me
__________________
#1 exchange for PokerStars T$ and W$
Online Staking Community
|
 10-15-2006, 01:05 PM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,034
|
|
Smackdog, take the money and put up their page, you have nothing to worry about.
__________________
Affiliate Marketing Blog
|
 10-15-2006, 04:00 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,214
|
|
I sold him some a banner ad , he pay 6 months upfront , no problems with him
__________________
Poker Players see what Poker Rooms Allow USA Players , Find out How To Qualify For The 2008 Wsop And Get Your Pokerstars Bonus .Not From The USA Then Get The Top PartyPoker Bonuscode , Or If Your A Casino Player From The U.S. Find Out What Casinos Accept US Players , Affiliates See Our Casino And Affiliate Programs ......
|
 10-15-2006, 04:58 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,658
|
|
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by CasinoMack
I have, but traditionally ignore such offers. Essentially its a short term win/big loss situation for me for partnering with a rake back site.
|
That's only if you don't charge enough. You could just set rates higher than a site like this is willing to pay, or calculate how much you would lose, double the number, then make that the price.
|
| Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests) |
| |
|
Thread Tools
|
|
|
|
Display Modes
|
Linear Mode
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is On
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:14 PM.
|