Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-09-2006, 11:19 AM
mikebrad mikebrad is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 413
Default tracking redirected pages with analytics

Anyone know if it's possible to track php 301 redirected pages with google analytics?

I can't put the urchin code before the php, that f's up the redirect and I can't put it after because the page has already redirected. Any ideas?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-09-2006, 10:14 PM
mikebrad mikebrad is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 413
Default

nobody?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-10-2006, 02:44 PM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 986
Default

I'm interested in hearing back on this as well. I'll do some research tomorrow when I have time and get back to you via this thread.
__________________
P2P Lending, great affiliate program!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-10-2006, 09:55 PM
mikebrad mikebrad is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 413
Default

If you use the same code that Nick recommended to use in this thread, it works just fine. Example, my redirect to hollywoodpoker shows up as /outgoing/hollywood. I was just hoping for a much easier way, seeing as how technically it's my page still.

I'd really like to just add some code to 20 or 30 pages, versus the 400+ pages I have now.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sell one link for every pages of my website casinos-right The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-26-2007 11:27 AM
Tracking exit clicks via Google Analytics Georgia Poker Search Engine Optimization 5 09-24-2006 06:43 PM
tracking question, and google analytics (can i see who clicked what?) hyacinthgirl New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 2 09-24-2006 11:59 AM
linkText ads available on pr4 poker pages mongoose The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 08-12-2006 08:52 PM
Cheap PR5 Sitewide and PR4 Inner pages Darko The Poker Affiliate Exchange 2 08-12-2006 03:30 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:14 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0