Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-07-2006, 10:46 PM
Justin's Avatar
Justin Justin is offline
The up and comer
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: C-bus
Posts: 513
Send a message via AIM to Justin
Default Vegas CAC

Im about to book my trip soon for the CAC, so I need some help...

Where does everyone stay for the CAC? At the Stardust? Or do you stay wherever and make your way over there?

Also anything I should bring that I might not think of?
__________________
JustinGoff.com


NEW GOAL - $15,000 per month by December 31st
September - $5,200 net income

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-07-2006, 11:12 PM
GoodKarmaKid's Avatar
GoodKarmaKid GoodKarmaKid is offline
Poker Player & Promoter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bocas Del Toro, Panama
Posts: 329
Send a message via Yahoo to GoodKarmaKid Send a message via Skype™ to GoodKarmaKid
Default

If your on a budget the Stardust would be fine, also the
Frontier is next door which is also inexpensive.

Wynn is across the street and on the high end, although you should be able to get a poker rate. I think its around 169 weekdays, maybe 239 on weekend. If you don't mind spending the money, I would stay at the Wynn.

Try to book your air and hotel as a combo package regardless of where you stay, you will almost always get a better deal by booking a package.


Jason
__________________
Promote Poker | Poker Blog - "I'm Not Lucky, I have Good Karma!"

"Money can't buy happiness, but neither can poverty." Leo Rosten (1908- )
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-08-2006, 12:56 AM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,124
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

The Wynn was 349 weekday, 499 weekend when Jeremy and I stayed their for the "bodog conference"

Who all will be there at CAC? I will be throwin/hosting the first nights party, it's VIP but any PAW member that wants in...you got it
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-08-2006, 08:31 AM
ResIpsa ResIpsa is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 159
Default

I'm staying at the Stardust, it's cheap and I found it really convenient last year to stay at the same place as the conference, it's nice to be able to run up to your room and drop off all the junk you collect and not have to carry it all around all day.

I figure this is a business trip, I'll save the nice hotel for when I've got the wife with me and I'm on vacation.

Brandon - so how do I get one of those exclusive invites? Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-08-2006, 08:42 AM
Holis's Avatar
Holis Holis is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cyberspace
Posts: 978
Send a message via MSN to Holis
Default

Are rooms at the stardust still available ?
__________________

Human edited Poker Directory Add your links!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Titan Poker Bonus Code or our Full Tilt Poker Bonus Code
Check out our listing of current Poker Bonus Codes and Online Casino Bonus Codes
Carbon Poker Bonus Code | Cake Poker Bonus Code | Las Vegas Webcams | Casino Captain
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-08-2006, 09:45 AM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,159
Default

After last years, the Stardust looked good to me next time & convenient like ResIspa mentioned.

I'll take a bigger poker bankroll over a fancy room/hotel any 'ol day

The only time I'm in my room, is when I'm staring at the inside of my eyeballs anyway
__________________
RAKEnBAKE - Smokin RakeBack Deals!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-08-2006, 04:22 PM
Holis's Avatar
Holis Holis is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cyberspace
Posts: 978
Send a message via MSN to Holis
Default

Confirmed my trip, ill be a speaker on the last panel (beers for all!)
__________________

Human edited Poker Directory Add your links!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Titan Poker Bonus Code or our Full Tilt Poker Bonus Code
Check out our listing of current Poker Bonus Codes and Online Casino Bonus Codes
Carbon Poker Bonus Code | Cake Poker Bonus Code | Las Vegas Webcams | Casino Captain
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-08-2006, 04:34 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,093
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Quote:
Confirmed my trip, ill be a speaker on the last panel (beers for all!)
Me too, see you there.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-08-2006, 05:07 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,124
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

ResIpsa, Ill be giving more info next week...anyone who was at our parties at the WSOP knows we know how to throw a party
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-09-2006, 11:32 AM
SunPoker.com's Avatar
SunPoker.com SunPoker.com is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 607
Default

Quote:
Ill be giving more info next week...anyone who was at our parties at the WSOP knows we know how to throw a party - Brandon
I can confirm this statement. I can remember some interesting sights at that party Brandon.

I think Pauly Shore was there for a bit if I remember correctly.

Mark
__________________
SunPoker.com
Focalclick Affiliate Program
---
$1,000 Bonus Monthly
$10K Freeroll Monthly
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hola, Bonjour, Hallo - Multi Language Vegas Poker 247 Banners LeMichelle General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 02-13-2007 12:15 PM
$10 Free Cash for 1st Time Depositors at Vegas Poker 247 LeMichelle General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 02-02-2007 04:30 PM
Did we miss this? Vegas casino opens online! adioking General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 12-15-2006 01:50 AM
12 days of Christmas at Vegas Poker 247 LeMichelle General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 12-13-2006 04:33 PM
Casino Partners (Vegas Red) Link Format indieangler General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 06-15-2006 07:38 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:13 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0