Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   General Poker Affiliate Discussion (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/general-poker-affiliate-discussion/)
-   -   Vegas CAC (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/general-poker-affiliate-discussion/6086-vegas-cac.html)

Justin 08-07-2006 08:46 PM

Vegas CAC
 
Im about to book my trip soon for the CAC, so I need some help...

Where does everyone stay for the CAC? At the Stardust? Or do you stay wherever and make your way over there?

Also anything I should bring that I might not think of?

GoodKarmaKid 08-07-2006 09:12 PM

If your on a budget the Stardust would be fine, also the
Frontier is next door which is also inexpensive.

Wynn is across the street and on the high end, although you should be able to get a poker rate. I think its around 169 weekdays, maybe 239 on weekend. If you don't mind spending the money, I would stay at the Wynn.

Try to book your air and hotel as a combo package regardless of where you stay, you will almost always get a better deal by booking a package.


Jason

Brandon 08-07-2006 10:56 PM

The Wynn was 349 weekday, 499 weekend when Jeremy and I stayed their for the "bodog conference"

Who all will be there at CAC? I will be throwin/hosting the first nights party, it's VIP but any PAW member that wants in...you got it ;)

ResIpsa 08-08-2006 06:31 AM

I'm staying at the Stardust, it's cheap and I found it really convenient last year to stay at the same place as the conference, it's nice to be able to run up to your room and drop off all the junk you collect and not have to carry it all around all day.

I figure this is a business trip, I'll save the nice hotel for when I've got the wife with me and I'm on vacation.

Brandon - so how do I get one of those exclusive invites? Thanks!

Holis 08-08-2006 06:42 AM

Are rooms at the stardust still available ?

GregK 08-08-2006 07:45 AM

After last years, the Stardust looked good to me next time & convenient like ResIspa mentioned.

I'll take a bigger poker bankroll over a fancy room/hotel any 'ol day ;)

The only time I'm in my room, is when I'm staring at the inside of my eyeballs anyway :D

Holis 08-08-2006 02:22 PM

Confirmed my trip, ill be a speaker on the last panel (beers for all!)

Jeremy 08-08-2006 02:34 PM

Quote:

Confirmed my trip, ill be a speaker on the last panel (beers for all!)

Me too, see you there. :)

Brandon 08-08-2006 03:07 PM

ResIpsa, Ill be giving more info next week...anyone who was at our parties at the WSOP knows we know how to throw a party ;)

SunPoker.com 08-09-2006 09:32 AM

Quote:

Ill be giving more info next week...anyone who was at our parties at the WSOP knows we know how to throw a party - Brandon

I can confirm this statement. :) I can remember some interesting sights at that party Brandon. :)

I think Pauly Shore was there for a bit if I remember correctly.

Mark


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0