Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-30-2006, 08:35 PM
ICISIC's Avatar
ICISIC ICISIC is offline
The Don Dadda
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 436
Send a message via AIM to ICISIC Send a message via MSN to ICISIC
Arrow Casinos and Sportsbooks

Just wondering which are the best out there to promote and which convert the best for anyone who promotes these?
__________________


www.DreamPrizePoker.com "Get comped for playing poker online"

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-30-2006, 11:38 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,093
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Bodog, GoldenPalace, or cross promote the sports and casinos on your exsisting poker rooms. Those seem to do very well for me. More poker sites should give us creatives for their other gambling products.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-03-2006, 11:40 AM
SunPoker.com's Avatar
SunPoker.com SunPoker.com is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 607
Default

Just and FYI, but Sunpoker.com is owned by the same company that owns the Sands of the Caribbean, Omni, and the new 49er Casino. They are all included in the affiliate program.

Mark
__________________
SunPoker.com
Focalclick Affiliate Program
---
$1,000 Bonus Monthly
$10K Freeroll Monthly
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-03-2006, 12:01 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,093
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Thanks Mark, sorry about that. You guys have some great casinos in your portfolio and I know the retention is very good with them.

One thing to keep in mind as well is that the avg. player value of an online casino player is over $1000. The player value of an avg. poker player is probably closer to $200-$300 depending on the room. I'm sure some of the AM's have a better grasp on this though.

Nonetheless if you brought in 100 real money casino players, you're probably going to make more than 100 real money poker players.

I know a majority of poker affiliates don't dabble in casino's but take it FWIW.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-03-2006, 05:00 PM
SunPoker.com's Avatar
SunPoker.com SunPoker.com is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 607
Default

Hint Hint, some of the casino poker games like 3 Card Poker and Video Poker, have very high player values. Especially multi-hand ones.

Mark
__________________
SunPoker.com
Focalclick Affiliate Program
---
$1,000 Bonus Monthly
$10K Freeroll Monthly
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Good News For Non US Affiliates - iPoker single acct abolished Ozpoker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 17 02-07-2007 03:27 AM
Has anyone noticed? losercore General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 10-14-2006 02:41 AM
I Need Help!!! Graham New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 10 08-31-2006 07:41 PM
Anyone promote sportsbooks and casinos? ICISIC General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 08-18-2006 11:06 AM
Gambling "Portal" Websites For Sale: Setup & Ready Cashmirrors The Spam Forum 0 10-19-2005 06:18 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:11 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0