Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 04-04-2005, 01:12 PM
muchmoney muchmoney is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 28
Default

Super Affiliates,

Obviously we all want to use the WSOP to help us make money.

I don't have the dough to put up an entry in the WSOP, but will
PP have sign up codes, that have the bonus of an entry in a
Super Sattelite or some other WSOP prize similar in value to
the Extra $25 bonus?

I have tried the party affiliate support, they don't return my emails.

MM

P.S. If Party doesn't do anything I'll just write WSOP on the flyers
I currently post at local schools. Any thoughts?
__________________
I play Omaha because I can flop the nuts and have no outs.
Reply With Quote
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 04-04-2005, 01:16 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I doubt they'll give us that as an incentive but if they did I bet I could double my RMP's this month.
Reply With Quote
  #3   Spam Kill
Old 04-04-2005, 03:29 PM
Buffro Buffro is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 31
Default

I too asked them this question yesterday and the e-mailed me today saying that they only offer the ones previously given. This is stupid of them not offer a free entry into the qualifier. They could two of the 10+1 or one of the 30$ ones. People would flock to get a free entry. I am going to e-mail my affiliate manager direclty and try to talk him into this. If I do I will let you guy's know. I will still be plugging the fact that they have the qualifier tourneys!
__________________
Buffro
Reply With Quote
  #4   Spam Kill
Old 04-04-2005, 03:58 PM
Beanie Beanie is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 369
Send a message via AIM to Beanie Send a message via MSN to Beanie
Default

I can get that done for you at UB likely. Though I think you will have to put up $25.
__________________
http://www.alwaysbluff.com/blog/
Reply With Quote
  #5   Spam Kill
Old 04-04-2005, 06:02 PM
muchmoney muchmoney is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 28
Default

OK

I am now an ultimate bet affiliate.

How do we get going on the WSOP promotions.

I am ready to put up the $25 per player.

MM
__________________
I play Omaha because I can flop the nuts and have no outs.
Reply With Quote
  #6   Spam Kill
Old 04-04-2005, 09:35 PM
RakeRecycle RakeRecycle is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 202
Default

Hey much,

What do you mean by 12 RMP's in your post title?
__________________
I'm the best affiliate ever...Just so you know.

PM me for ideas....[and to sign up under me.]
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Today's FullTilt WSOP Freeroll Jeremy Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 3 03-07-2007 04:11 PM
Keeping it in the family at the WSOP A Great Family Story Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino General Poker Chat 4 11-19-2006 05:39 PM
Last minute WSOP seats added SunPoker.com SunPoker.com - FocalClick 2 07-17-2006 07:53 AM
Sites offering WSOP qualifiers SunPoker.com SunPoker.com - FocalClick 0 03-27-2006 11:52 AM
Review- 2006 WSOP Site Ezekiel New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 10 01-04-2006 10:40 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:18 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0