Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-21-2006, 11:15 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,093
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default GreenTiePoker - Anyone still promoting them?

Anybody still promoting these guys. Apparently they are now under new management. To be honest, their last affiliate team and management was garbage. I did speak with the new AM though and it sounds like their trying to get their act together.

It sucks too because I have always dominated google for any greentie poker bonus searches. I'm about 99% sure I have not been getting credit for my sign-ups through bonus codes.

I'm probably opening up a can of worms, but I was just curious if anyone else has had the same experience.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-21-2006, 12:35 PM
AceKicker AceKicker is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 195
Default

I sent them a bunch of players. Never got a penny from them. I basically gave up.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-21-2006, 01:45 PM
the27offsuit.com the27offsuit.com is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,214
Default

Well they sent me a small payment for last month yesterday Which was well short of what it should be - - they still owe me thou for the past few months , Hopefully the new team works better then the old one , I really beleive Ub should get involved in this since on the top of greenties affiliate page it says Powered By Ultimate Bet
__________________
Poker Players see what Poker Rooms Allow USA Players , Find out How To Qualify For The 2008 Wsop And Get Your Pokerstars Bonus .Not From The USA Then Get The Top PartyPoker Bonuscode , Or If Your A Casino Player From The U.S. Find Out What Casinos Accept US Players , Affiliates See Our Casino And Affiliate Programs ......
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Promoting Bodog RounderStaked General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 01-24-2007 08:30 PM
Promoting bingo 1pokerbonus.com General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 11-24-2006 10:39 AM
Offline Promoting joeblack General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 11-15-2005 11:04 AM
Anyone Promoting GreenTiePoker?? Atorvastatin General Poker Affiliate Discussion 20 09-10-2005 06:52 PM
Promoting Party via Steps Tournies El_Maximo General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 08-16-2005 11:24 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:51 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0