Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-20-2006, 04:50 PM
Bryan's Avatar
Bryan Bryan is offline
BryanHauer.com
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 358
Send a message via AIM to Bryan Send a message via Yahoo to Bryan
Default Pinging a blog?

Hey guys,

Just have a quick question about pinging someone's blog. I researched this on google, but am still a little unsure if I'm doing it right.

Let's say I write something in my blog and want it to show up in their "linking post" or "trackback"... do I ping the address of the relating post or the actual link of the homepage or what?

I feel like I'm doing it right, but my link never seems to show up on any of them.

Any help would be appreciated.

Bryan
__________________
Something Sick in the Poker Industry is Coming Very Soon

And no it's not the sweet Gambling Wordpress Themes either.

Attention: Visit me on my news blog!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-21-2006, 01:34 AM
cylai cylai is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 28
Default

hi brian:

If your "trackback" is irrelevent to the blog's post, the blogger might remove your link.
__________________
I Hate ebay! But I make $5000/mo from it!
With no products!
I will show you how!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Giving away 20 links on PR4 blog PokerManic The Poker Affiliate Exchange 2 01-18-2007 01:53 AM
free links (exchange) on PR4 poker blog scrawnybob The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 09-03-2006 06:06 PM
High Stakes - Blog SuperAffiliate New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 6 08-02-2006 02:08 PM
PR4 blog write ups for your site Georgia Poker The Poker Affiliate Exchange 6 05-05-2006 03:27 PM
blog link exchange SmackDog The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 11-12-2005 08:28 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:51 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0