PokerHost.com hacked - update
A few days ago PokerHost.com was hacked at the registrar level. There were rumours circulating around that the website had been seized by the F.B.I. This was partially because when you showed up there it asked for your personal info, and when you put it in you were greeted with a message saying:
"Your data, including phone number, address and IP location, has been sent to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) to check if gambling is legal in your jurisdiction."
It has been confirmed by PokerHost however that this was a hacking incident.
Even if I were a hacker and trying to be funny, I would think the last person you want to mess with is the U.S. FBI. I'm pretty sure whoever tried impersonating the FBI will get caught.........oops.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained
"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
|