Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange

The Poker Affiliate Exchange Have something you want to sell or trade, i.e. domains, websites, poker stuff? Have Fun.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-01-2007, 02:21 PM
JohnG JohnG is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 170
Default Update - MillionDollarBankroll

Just wanted to update everyone on the progress of MillionDollarBankroll as I have just returned from vacation and have officially launched the website. I started off last night with my first tournament on Full Tilt which was an Omaha Hi multi table tourney with 162 players. I am happy to report that I made the final table, coming 7th and cashing for $150, which is a great start to the site and my dream. An update for current advertisers, firstly, thanks again for your support. I will be doing a press release through PR Web early next week along with starting heavy promotions of the website to make sure that traffic steadily increases. I will also update the current bankroll once I have finalized the last pending sponsors and set the appropriate money aside for link development and promotion. All of the advertising terms start effective today.

As well, there is one lonely advertising spot left on the website that needs to be filled. Just to recap, sponsorship is $20/month (max. 3 months) and includes a 125 by 125 banner on the homepage, a permanent link in our sponsors section and a write up about your site in the blog. Current advertisers your write ups will begin this weekend starting with the first advertiser Poker Dynasty. I will space these out a little so they do not clutter the homepage and seem to spammy. Thanks again for those of you who are on board and if anyone is interested in the last ad spot please send me a PM and I'll get you up on the website ASAP. Bye for now, John.
__________________
Custom Wordpress Themes - $349
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-14-2007, 03:26 PM
CoolDog CoolDog is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 186
Default

Hey John, are you playing in the FTP Daily Double tournaments?
http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/promoti...le/winners.php

Might be a good way to fatten your bankroll should you do well in these.

CoolDog
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-24-2007, 09:16 AM
Notspot Notspot is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 229
Default

This has all gone very quiet.
__________________
Poker Bonus Directory | The Poker Blog
Poker Dictionary | Sit and Go Poker | Best Poker Bonus
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-24-2007, 10:27 AM
JohnG JohnG is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 170
Default

Hi Guys, I am still here, I have been extremely busy with school and my offline catering business, but am still playing on FTP for the million dollar bankroll. I will start posting more updates on Monday. John.
__________________
Custom Wordpress Themes - $349
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Page Rank Update Today? RCNastermind Search Engine Optimization 16 02-06-2007 07:10 AM
Footer links available (google update is coming!) Georgia Poker The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 11-18-2006 11:39 PM
Neteller Statement - 10/19 Update ResIpsa General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 10-19-2006 10:29 AM
Another PR Update !!! ozim Search Engine Optimization 3 04-06-2006 06:30 AM
Another Page Rank Update.. tke1600 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 12 04-05-2006 11:03 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:01 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0