General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
I just noticed Randy has been MIA for sometime now. Is he no longer part of PAW, or just busy working on other things? I always enjoy his posts since hes been in the game so long.
__________________
Q&A on my blog - send me your questions
NEW GOAL - $515 per day by November 19th, 2007
April earnings - $33.30 per day
May earnings - $82.45 per day
June earnings - $142.87 per day July earnings - $114.76 (Google slap to a high earning page)
Yes, I'm doing some work for PokerStars, and it is keeping me busy. I've been checking in from time to time, but haven't had much time to write anything intelligent here.
I did manage to find a little time to sing karaoke last night though. Did two David Allan Coe songs, in fact, Long Haired Redneck and If That Ain't Country.