News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Cocktail Lounge

The Cocktail Lounge Cocktail Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-13-2005, 12:34 PM
Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Hartford,Ct
Posts: 295
Default

Hello all my Friends It's Tom & I like to Wish You & Your Family The Very Best Thanksgiving.
As we sit around our Thanksgiving Table with our Loved one's Please Pray for the one's that have nothing. and make all of their dreams and wishes come true.
Thanksgiving & Christmas are the two that at one point of the day I cry ( This don't mean i'm not a man) I feel a Man is a Man if he cries I just hate when someone makes a comment on a man that does cry. I think of the one's that can't have a Holiday like us.
This Year for Thanksgiving I have donated to 27 Families because of You and the people I get to join one of the places I promote I can make this happen.& I wish I can make this go on as well. To help all that is needed in this great World we all live in.
I Wish All of You the Very Best from my Family to Your's
Tom,Donna,Anthony,& Sarah
And Again I Like To Thank You All for puting up with all of my ......
I try to get you all the best info for you I can.
Thanks and God Bless
Please Feel Free to Stop By and say Hello
__________________
http://bingot1.proboards39.com/
http://www.casinowatchdogs.com/Casino-Forum/
http://www.thecleverest.com/countdown.swf
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-13-2005, 12:55 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

You are a noble person BingoT. What you do to help children is amazing. Thanks for being a member.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-13-2005, 01:09 PM
Godfather Godfather is offline
I'm a Crook
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 289
Default

Yeah, i must agree!

GodFather
__________________
GodFather
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-13-2005, 02:20 PM
Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Hartford,Ct
Posts: 295
Default

Well I know it's a dream I have about being like Jerry Lewis and you can see that he is my Hero in what he does. All I can say is all I can do is Just do the best I can to make this a better place to live.and least I know I have one front seat waiting for me in Heaven lol and I hope not soon.
Thanks
__________________
http://bingot1.proboards39.com/
http://www.casinowatchdogs.com/Casino-Forum/
http://www.thecleverest.com/countdown.swf
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-24-2005, 07:08 AM
Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Hartford,Ct
Posts: 295
Default

Well Today is Thanksgiving Morning and I like to Wish You all the very best Thanksgiving. From my Family to Yours.
As I said I gave to 27 Families Well I made it better I did 35 Families & gave them everything anyones needs for this great day.and without all my friends on the internet this would never happen.
This is one thing everyone has to see as you go to their door and say hello and give them warm wishes and tell them that you have people in this World we live that cares.
I brought my Daughter Sarah with me and what a great thing to teach her To show how some people in this World have nothing and with our Love and Help they have the best gift of all is people giving.
The most important day for me is Christmas but we all know it all starts at Thanksgiving time in giving,
Once again I like to Thank You All
Great Thank You goes out to Randy & Jeremy in having me here at this great forum.
Happy Thanksgiving
God Bless
The Bingo T Family
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone
PS Christmas time is almost here and at this time I have 117 Children that I will bring love & Joy to them all.
__________________
http://bingot1.proboards39.com/
http://www.casinowatchdogs.com/Casino-Forum/
http://www.thecleverest.com/countdown.swf
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:38 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0