Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-29-2006, 07:31 PM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 1,021
Default

xhttp://affiliatelinkcloaker.com/

What's so special about this software? I'm revamping all of my sites to consolidate my affiliate URL links. I'm trying to do it via a 301 redirect but want a long term, sensible solution. I'm not sure what makes this software so great that I should pay for it vs. doing some sort of redirect.

My main concerns are:

1. The affiliate ID being corrupted and/or hijacked in the process.
2. The affiliate ID not being tracked due to the redirect.

I have another thread going on the same topic but I thought maybe the Affiliate Link Cloaker thread may of value as it's own topic.

Any feedback?
__________________
Top 50 ranking coming soon - Bow down bitches
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-30-2006, 12:36 AM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,576
Default

sdfas
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-30-2006, 04:10 AM
PPP PPP is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,707
Default

Garbage.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-30-2006, 08:20 AM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 1,021
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by PPP@May 30 2006, 03:10 AM
Garbage.
Elaborate?
__________________
Top 50 ranking coming soon - Bow down bitches
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-30-2006, 02:25 PM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,082
Default

I'd like to know why it's garbage as well?

I have a program similar to this, but I got it free. It seems to work well, you "hover" over the link and it says "done" or nothing. You click on the link and it then follows your affiliate link.

PM me if you need a download link.

Kyle
__________________
Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-30-2006, 03:34 PM
PPP PPP is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,707
Default

Why isn't it garbage?

You can hide links for free... and you shouldn't hide links in the first place.

Even if you want to do it, you are paying to do the equivalent of breathing.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-30-2006, 06:06 PM
GregK GregK is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,298
Default

lol

I bow down to the guy that decided to bottle water & charge a buck for it
__________________
RakeBack
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-30-2006, 07:49 PM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 1,021
Default

Jesus Christ. Let me clarify so that PPP get's his rubber band unwound.

I WANT TO ORGANIZE MY AFFILIATE LINKS IN AN EASY TO DISTRIBUTE FORMAT. I DON'T CARE WHAT OR HOW I DO IT AS LONG AS IT WORKS WITH NO ISSUES.

Now can someone advise me on this? I could care less what the user sees, I mentioned this as an option. I don't need nor want to "cloak" my links but if it makes it easier for me to manage them as I add content, then so be it. Do I need to rephrase my question for a third time to get an answer?

Geez....
__________________
Top 50 ranking coming soon - Bow down bitches
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-30-2006, 09:38 PM
PPP PPP is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,707
Default

Please cool your rant please. You talked about hijacking, which you still haven't explained what you meant.

Organizing you affiliate links is a good idea, but you really can't ask here. You have to ask each program if they can understand the type of link you want to send them. That isn't a generic thing.

And by the way, when you ask someone to elaborate, you probably should not be rude when they do.

Geez....
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
301-Redirecting to an affiliate link ozim General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 10-17-2006 01:50 PM
Link Guidlines stevencachia The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-27-2006 07:05 AM
Affiliate sign-up link..still the same? CAZ PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 0 12-28-2005 01:16 PM
Link Exchange at Affiliate Resources Site RedEye The Poker Affiliate Exchange 2 10-01-2005 11:04 PM
partypoker not paying this affiliate pittsburg123 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 03-05-2005 04:58 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:41 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0