News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-16-2006, 07:39 AM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 948
Default

I tossed them into the mix a few months and I have to admit, this is the second worst converting room I've ever promoted (behind UB). Anyone else here with some thoughts on this program? Experience good or bad?

So far this month I've had 57 RMP's and only one conversion. Last month was similar with only one conversion out of 122 RMP's. I know that's a low # of RMP's but I'm not going to give these guys the same visibility as my top rooms...
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-16-2006, 08:14 AM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 880
Send a message via MSN to Kyle
Default

I have had many registrations and downloads, but only 1 RMP deposits, so I agree that this program is extremely slow.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-16-2006, 08:41 AM
mikebrad mikebrad is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 305
Default

I've always wondered why / how someone can be a real money sign-up, but not deposit.

I think they are just known for play money poker or something, after all you don't even have to download software. Not a room for the serious player, IMO
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-16-2006, 09:34 AM
J S J S is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 338
Default

very weak conversions for poker room here as well.
__________________
J S

Poker League Software - Easily create and update a leaderboard for your league!

Learn to Deal Poker like a Pro - an online training course for poker dealers.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-16-2006, 12:07 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,067
Default

They convert fine for me. Not as much as Fulltilt per say though but overal revenues are decent from them because they offer such a high rev % with no fees.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-16-2006, 12:10 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,067
Default

By the way. I do think it is bogus how they extended the competition date. Just because the casino converts crappy doesnt mean the people towards the top should get punished. How can you just extend a competition. Lol
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-16-2006, 12:22 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Yea especially since I'm winning it with a measly 5 sign-ups. Don't make me turn up the heat.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-16-2006, 12:32 PM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 929
Default

1 conversion also with similar #'s

Not going up on my new site.
__________________
May the Bridges I Burn Light the Way - Amen!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-16-2006, 12:52 PM
Justin's Avatar
Justin Justin is offline
Rockstar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: C-bus
Posts: 394
Send a message via AIM to Justin
Default

PokerRoom is my 2nd best converter behind Full Tilt.

The casino comp. is bullshit. I almost did a bunch of work to get people signed up, thn I heard about them extending it and Im not gonna try now, cause some huge sites could just add them and squash me in a day.
__________________
Justin Goff (My blog, just the name for SEO reasons)

A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are built for.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-16-2006, 02:06 PM
ClarkePromotions ClarkePromotions is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
Posts: 310
Default

They convert excellent for me
__________________
I'd describe my SEO hat as a darkish gray...
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:27 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0